Application Delivered: 8/28/12

Service Center: Vermont

Biometric Done: 9/20/12

RFE Notice Date: 12/03/12. received in mail 12/06/12

Original Evidence: Passport with last entry date in 2003 when I first came here.

Current valid Passport expiring 2015

Copy of US Visa expired 2005

I-94 with stamp on the back so I thought that would be sufficient for residency since I never left. US.

Birth Cirtificate.

Expired 2006 New York State ID

Social Security Card

High School Diploma and original transcript(graduated 2005.)

CUNY official transcript dated fall 2006- spring 2007

Phlebotomy Cirtificate dated 2008

Certified Medical Assistant Certificate dated 2009

RFE Reason: Asking me to prove between Spring 2007- till the time I applied 08/28/12

Approval: TBA

I guess they overlooked my diplomas/cirtificates ...smh my lawyer never asked me to give him anything to prove my continuous residence for 5 years, I'm very disappointed!

I have so many documents to provide them, I have gathered them all and will be sending it out by tomorrow.

I.e Bank statements 2010-present (included presence on June 15,2012), pay stubs from 2007-2008, tax return 2008, medical bills for 2011 and the list continues !

Yeah I have so many documents to provide them, I have gathered them all and will be sending it out by tomorrow.

Bank statements 2010-present (included presence on June 15,2012), pay stubs from 2008, tax return 2008 and the list goes on !!

It's so retarded, my lawyer scared me from sending in any proof which has my income thingy/ financial statements etc huh !!!

What jerks!!! Sorry to hear that Rh_ny...if they dont approve after sending all this extra evidence then they are MORONS!!!

Well at least she has them looking on her forms and all now. Once those papers are in, it shouldn't be long. If you had all the papers from the start though...you would've been approved.

Hello!!!!

I have a question somebody please help!

I got an RFE for continuous presence in the US. I got an email Monday (Dec 3rd) saying that they already received the requested evidence. Does anybody knows how long will it take to get approve???? I mean what am I expecting next? I check my email everyday to see if there is anything from USCIS.

Hello!!!!

I have a question somebody please help!

I got an RFE for continuous presence in the US. I got an email Monday (Dec 3rd) saying that they already received the requested evidence. Does anybody knows how long will it take to get approve???? I mean what am I expecting next? I check my email everyday to see if there is anything from USCIS.

There was a member who got an RFE and a week or so after they received her evidence she was approved. I would say try not to panic because the fact that you got an RFE means your case is already ahead of most. You should wait a week or two. Best wishes.

Good luck Rh_ny I wish you the best. My lawyer had me send all kinds of papers. My application was really thick, so was my boyfriend's. Don't settle for what you think is "enough" anything with name and date is what they are looking for.

Thanks guys, i know but then there are concerns about my bank accounts n stuff.i am waiting for my lawyer to sort it out. Not too sure when is she sending my packet out !!

There was a member who got an RFE and a week or so after they received her evidence she was approved. I would say try not to panic because the fact that you got an RFE means your case is already ahead of most. You should wait a week or two. Best wishes.

well look on the bright side...atleast u have proof to send to them...i dont have any proof to give to them for 2011 or 2012 :(

There has to be something that you have. Try another alternatives for instance affidavits. You can even use social updates or anything that shows your name and dates.

well look on the bright side at least you heared back. when i got my RFE i felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders becasue I knew someone had look at my aplication and i was not denied...ok just send your info and with in 2 week you will get approved good luck :)

well look on the bright side...atleast u have proof to send to them...i dont have any proof to give to them for 2011 or 2012 :(

There should be something, keep looking you might find reciepts, invoices etc. Don't quit too soon girl !

Don't worry too much rh_ny! This happen to mee too and now im waiting something from uscis. Keep calm and let me know when u get something. Good luck!

Thank you, and yes I will keep everyone updated :)

I know this is very sad aghhhh !!

dont worry rh_ny everything gonna turn out great! good luck wish u the best ure almost there once u send ure info... in a week r two you will get approved....GOOD LUCK