dreamer2008

Who is still waiting for approval?

I got my biometrics done on Nov. 30th and still haven't heard from them :( I wouldn't mind waiting if it wasn't for the fact that i got a job waiting on me to give them my ss#. Work starts in january and it's a great job that will help me start my own business in a couple of years! not to mention that my husband keeps making me check my status every day :angry: lol i think he is more anxious than me haha. well good luck to everyone!!! and let us know when you get any news on your apps!!!

Well your bio was just quit recently...give it till the end of December. *Don't be stressed* Your plans will work out :)

Thank you :) Let me tell you something fresita22, my brother and I applied in Aug 20th, and he still have not got approve yet. So, lets keep waiting. I know that before Christmas you are going to receive good news :) Best of luck!

You are not alone :(

My sister was approved over the weekend and I haven't heard anything yet. We have the exact same timeline and did biometrics on November 19th.

My sister was approved over the weekend and I haven't heard anything yet. We have the exact same timeline and did biometrics on November 19th.

You should be approve anytime soon ;) Be patient! My brother and me file the same day its been 3 weeks now and he hasnt been approve yet.

If it is true that USCIS sents letter mondays and thursdays than hopefully tomorrows my lucky day. I did my biometrics December 5th! so its been 2 weeks and I thought I would be fast since I was receiving my paperwork very fast at the beginning! another thing I didn't know you could have walked in to the biometric appointment earlier than the date they sent. I would have gone earlier but I waited until it was December 5 oh well hopefully immigration gets to working fast so we all get good news soon :unsure:

You should be approve anytime soon ;) Be patient! My brother and me file the same day its been 3 weeks now and he hasnt been approve yet.

I was actually approved yesterday. :) I didn't get the email notification until today and my card went straight to production.

If it is true that USCIS sents letter mondays and thursdays than hopefully tomorrows my lucky day. I did my biometrics December 5th! so its been 2 weeks and I thought I would be fast since I was receiving my paperwork very fast at the beginning! another thing I didn't know you could have walked in to the biometric appointment earlier than the date they sent. I would have gone earlier but I waited until it was December 5 oh well hopefully immigration gets to working fast so we all get good news soon :unsure:

When they sent me receipt of notice it was Monday. When they sent me the biometric letter it was a Monday. When they sent me an RFE it was a Thursday. When I got approved it was a Monday.

Waiting time from beginning to ending : August 20 - December 11.

I was actually approved yesterday. :) I didn't get the email notification until today and my card went straight to production.

wow you got your stuff fast so depressing for me :(

Animos fresita22! Our time is coming!! think about the positive things that happened to you during the year. In other words, keep your mind busy with positive thoughts.

@tavo I know i have to keep my mind busy but its hard well at least in getting my mouth busy lol eating my sadness away with a bucket of vanilla ice cream marshmallows chocolate and cookies lots and lots of cookies

Well your bio was just quit recently...give it till the end of December. *Don't be stressed* Your plans will work out :)

Thank you, i'm trying to be patient just thinking about a backup plan just in case my plans don't go through... :)

When they sent me receipt of notice it was Monday. When they sent me the biometric letter it was a Monday. When they sent me an RFE it was a Thursday. When I got approved it was a Monday.

Waiting time from beginning to ending : August 20 - December 11.

Wow I commend you on being so patient that's something I have a hard time with being patient it's stressful

My sister did her biometrics in november and she got approved today -.- I did my bios october 30 and im still on initial review......

My sister did her biometrics in november and she got approved today -.- I did my bios october 30 and im still on initial review......

hey me too were did u sent your application to mine went to california service center

hey me too were did u sent your application to mine went to california service center

Really? Mine went to the california service center also..

i applied on september 27 and did bios on october 30th lol whats your sis timeline??

My sister applied on november 6 and went to her biometrics appoinment november 14 and finally got approved today december 27....

My sister applied on november 6 and went to her biometrics appoinment november 14 and finally got approved today december 27....

Wow that's really fast! I bet she's really excited I hoped mines would be that fast but it's taking awhile