dreamer2008

Who is still waiting for approval?

MEEEEEE im still waithing for approval im with california service center.... i haven't seen alot of people from this center only from nebraska, vermont, and arizona...........

:blink:

Tal y como dice dreamer2008, hay que ser pacientes Aunque se dice facil, recuerden todos que ya hemos esperado años y unas semanas mas no debera ser tan malo.

Mis biometrics fueron el 22 de octubre en CA y todavia nada...hando como menso checandoa diario el uscis website para mirar my case status pero eso ya me tiene loco, voy a tratar de no verlo hasta en una semana. Suerte a todos!

hey yo tambien mande mis huellas desse octubre 30 y nada estoy con california tambien a que seguir esperando

Suena como que santa claus te va a traer una buena respuesta a ti Fresita22!

ojala ya me canse de estar fijandome en la pagina de mi status cada 15 minutos

Thank you :) Let me tell you something fresita22, my brother and I applied in Aug 20th, and he still have not got approve yet. So, lets keep waiting. I know that before Christmas you are going to receive good news :) Best of luck!

To all the people that have not yet got approve. I wish you the best of luck. I know how it feels to be waiting and that is why I can say that lets just be patient. I want everybody from this forum to get approve. So lets keep hopes up!!!!! Good luck!

My case just went into initial review today, my SC is in VT as well. I went in for bio 28 days ago. I am hoping they don't keep it under initial review forever.

My case just went into initial review today, my SC is in VT as well. I went in for bio 28 days ago. I am hoping they don't keep it under initial review forever.

my case has been under initial review since the beginning of time....its soooooooooooooooooo hard to keep your mind off DACA come on california service center lets move lets move :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

my case has been under initial review since the beginning of time....its soooooooooooooooooo hard to keep your mind off DACA come on california service center lets move lets move :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Be positive! it hasn't been that long! My bio was 10/4 and I got approved 12/13! Maybe you will hear good news right before christmas?!! Good luck! No news is good news.

I got my biometrics done on Nov. 30th and still haven't heard from them :( I wouldn't mind waiting if it wasn't for the fact that i got a job waiting on me to give them my ss#. Work starts in january and it's a great job that will help me start my own business in a couple of years! not to mention that my husband keeps making me check my status every day :angry: lol i think he is more anxious than me haha. well good luck to everyone!!! and let us know when you get any news on your apps!!!