Sign in to follow this  
Raul

If you got a RFE, now what?

I sent everything I had for evidence( affidavit from employer, bank statements, cellphone bills, some medical records) but they're requesting more evidence. I have NOTHING else, anybody has any advice?

Rawf I am unlocking his post because JoseG was trying to answer his question and the other topic I believe is probably done with. I am locking the other one instead.

Alright :)

@Raul, sometimes they overlook and miss something. It has happened many times.

I would send whatever they request and a note explaining that whatever they requested was already sent inside the original envelop. They will look over your documents again and approve you.

If they request proof, it means you are more than eligible to be approved.

So don't over think and stay positive.

@Rawf you know what, I apologize man. I should've it said nicer. This damn RFE got me really frustrated and I should receive the letter Monday.

woooow after reading this now i am sure i will get denied :(

I got an RFE last week and am going to send it back sometime this week but all i have to send is me and my husbands online tax return from 2011 and two affidavits (one from my father in law and one from my pastor) and also one letter from me too which looks like an affidavit haha. but anywayyyy if they didnt accept your affidavit then dang im sure they wont accept mine, im screwd now :mellow:

I still haven't receive this RFE letter they supposedly sent out last Friday. Should I call and tell them I haven't received it?

The RFE letter states that I have failed to proof my presence from from 2007 to 2012! I find it hard to believe,did they loose all the documents I sent. This official is ignorant for trying to make me loose hope. So what should I do? Remember people, i'm dealing with a moron official.

I sent an affidavit stating I have worked from 2006 to 2012 made by my employer with specific dates of being present June 15,2007 to June 2012. 2008 -2009 cellphone bills, 2010 church document, 2011 -2012 tax returns with my ITIN document and number, medical bills, bank statements. The RFE letter states I can include a letter from my employer, so they probably lost the affidavit I've sent i'm guessing.

Yes I saved copies of everything I sent. I was thinking of sending letters from y previous landlord,a friend I was the best men at his wedding and my employer. For my employer it'll be 6 separate letters stating the starting to ending the year dates, its a seasonal job, the addresses will be included, my job description and the employers contact information. Do you guys think that would cover gaps and be enough to get approved? Can someone give me their opinion on this.

I sent an affidavit stating I have worked from 2006 to 2012 made by my employer with specific dates of being present June 15,2007 to June 2012. 2008 -2009 cellphone bills, 2010 church document, 2011 -2012 tax returns with my ITIN document and number, medical bills, bank statements. The RFE letter states I can include a letter from my employer, so they probably lost the affidavit I've sent i'm guessing.

• Do you have bank statements from 2007-Present- go online and print all of them. My bank keeps records of every year and month.
  • I would print every single stamenent for every month, paycheck stubs from work all the ones you have,
  • Medical bills - call the doctors office and request the medical notes, records, referrals, consent to treat or any other form you signed.
  • Did you sign any leases?
  • High school, college transcript? - Not just the diploma because remember the transcripts have date on the classes.
  • Any online purchase receipts?
  • Yearbooks or school ID's?

Yes I do have bank statements only for 2011 &2012, some medical bills, 2010 one document from church,2009 & 2008 T-Mobile bills I can't get the rest because they said it was prepaid. I graduated from high school 2004 and never continued to college I couldn't afford it. If they lived our life they understand.

Glad to see how optimistic people are here /ends sarcasm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said Raul, letters aren't enough. You have to provide more than that. Mainly what Silvia posted. But don't get discouraged, Look deeper into all your papers. You might be surprised what you find. Just keep a fresh mind, a frustrated mind won't help :)

Raul if you don't mind before sending the packet back maybe list the things you found and plan to send and we can help you out. I would send what you originally sent together in a folder and in a different packet include more evidence in chronological order so they can compare both packets side to side. Just a thought.

when u send an affidavit you have to send at least two...so did u send 2? and where they notarized or did u make a copy of the ID of person who made the affidavit?

i cant believe they didnt accept all of your proof...i swear some of those officers r mean on purpose just like they were with me.

Yes it was notarized but only one. I'm sending one more to back up some documents for evidence.I'll copy their id's as well, thanks.