Sign in to follow this  
Raul

If you got a RFE, now what?

ok then thats probably why u got the RFE. in the USCIS website on the "most frequently asked questions" page about DACA it says thar if we send an Affidavit then we have to send 2 or more from people other than ourselves. and i called USCIS and got transfered to one of the officers and asked her "do the affidavits have to be notarized?" and she told me it depends and she asked me what i was using it for and i told her i was using it as proof that i was in the US for the last two years and she told me that they dont HAVE to be notarized but u CAN....and if u chose not to get them notarized then to make a copy of the ID of the people who are writing the affidavits.

you should call USCIS and wait to be transfered to speak with an officer that way you can ask them whatever u want about your case...the only thing is i was on hold for an hour lol so patience child haha but atleast i got my questions answered :)

What does this mean? Only for the 2007 year in need to provide proof or the whole 5 years? "The evidence you submitted with your Firm I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, to establish that you have continuously resided in the United States during the 5 years period immediately before June 15th, 2012 and up to the time of filing is insufficient. You failed to submit proof of continous residence in the United States from June 15th, 2007.

I also got a RFE , i received the letter on DEC, 14. and i sent my respond on Dec 27 and they received on Dec 28.

I went online, and printed all my statements for each month since April 17 2007 to 2012, and was like over 200 pages! so i only printed 2 pages per month. I also included receipts from court payments i made from late 2005 to late 2006. I sent my cars contract i signed when i bought it on 2008,(im still paying it :( cost me $28,000!) i couldnt get my receipts for the payments i made every month cause dealer always said they did and never got nothing on fax! and i skipped that instead.. i also sent receipts of money i sent to mexico.. since 2008 till 2011, i sent my car insurance policy(call them and get ur receipts for each month u have paid *better, but they sent me a letter saying my name was active with them since 2010 to present) i went online and printed my electric bill history payment from 2009 to 2011, i printed online receipts from staff i bought on QVC.com from 2010 and 2011. A letter that had the date stamped on the corner ;). Thats pretty much it... hope it gives you ideas.

It was long the Wait! they first received my applications on 08/24, biometrics on 10/02, RFE letter on 12/14, Responded to RFE on 12/27, RFE received 12/28,, then boom! Jan 8!! Approved! whoooojoo! Im just waiting for my CARD, i check the tracking number and its getting here on saturday January 12!

Dont you worry man! ur gonna make it! after you send ur RFE respond, they will approve u 1 week later ;) its fast! everyone that got RFE get approved in the following week. Good Luck!!!!!

Thanks man, I'll call tmobile for a letter for an old account I had and guitar center for statements. Hopefully they'll help me out.

Yeah, sure they can. Try to remember where you have made business, and have sign stuff, to ask for records. Wish u luck, let us know of any updates with you.

Would dated mail from September 2007 be solid evidence starting off for my evidence packet? I also found April 2007 should I include that also?

Sister was supposedly mailed an RFE letter on December 15. The letter never arrived. I called in for a Service Request on January the 1st. No response in the 15 day processing time. Today, 15 days after the Service Request, I called them again and they gave me an e-mail address to the California Service Center to follow up -.- Now we have to wait until they respond which can be up to 21 days.

Sorry to hear that. It's the worse feeling I've ever felt, getting a RFE.

This is what I'm planning on sending for the RFE: 2007, statement from Guitar Center March 4th with a record stating date of first purchase 2003-2008, April dated catalog and a September 3rd, 3 affidavits mentioning 2007 occasions through 2012, also my employer's letter with detailed information of hire, layoffs, address during my employment, duties and their contact information as the RFE explained to be written. 2008 T-Mobile statements covering April through November (they would not release any information of my account because it was prepaid) Guitar Center statements, March dated transcripts from high school for consular ID and the ID date of issue and my employer's letter. 2009 T-Mobile statements covering January through April, Guitar Center statement from November and my employer's letter. 2010 men's warehouse tuxedo rental receipt from July, church document with my name as witness from my friends wedding and a affidavit. Also a signed receipt of cable tv from December and my employer's letter. 2011 May through December bank statements, Guitar Center statements, tax return and my employer's letter. 2012 January through September bank statements and my employer's letter. This is all I have under my name, absolutely nothing else. Hopefully this will be enough for my approval. Any thoughts anyone? Maybe throwing me a little prayer :-) so can I get more opinions here please.....

Edited by Rawf

That seems more than enough to get your case approved, Raul, unless there's a moron who's dealing with your case.

I have the feeling that I might get an RFE for something. I relied heavily on my college transcripts as evidence and also my school schedules. An RFE is not as bad as people try to make it, sure it will delay your case for a while but at least you're getting a chance to bring something that you've missed, and most importantly, it also suggest that you're on your way to being approved. It's way better than a denial letter in my opinion.

They are asking

All the 5 years, how about you? What are they requesting?

they are asking for the years 2010 and 2011. They also have a confusion about my names. Cause in the gym im under alex vera and my other forms im manuel alejandro vera. So i have to proof im the same person