sueco10

Biometrics on 10/01/12 or after

Hey ppl if some of you went to biometrics on 10/01/12 or after that and still have not got any letter post here and the Office center i have Vermont.

ivan!

everiday and cheking my e-mail and i cant wait to receive that txt on my phone saying that there is an update on my case.

i guess is the person.. cuz i know like 3 friends that we were there together on the biometric and the 3 of us still waiting :(

Hello I did my biometrics on December 5th and still waiting I hoped I would have received something by now because I have to pay my school tuition from the fall term still :\

Hello I did my biometrics on December 5th and still waiting I hoped I would have received something by now because I have to pay my school tuition from the fall term still :\ my case went to Nebraska

Sometimes its best if you contact them after a certain period of time, i just had my bio done today even though i received my recipt notice the first week of september so i contacted them and made an inquiry a week ago and they finally sent my appointment saying we noticed we hadnt sent out your biometrics appointment lol vermont ofcourse lol when dealing with these people cases fall behind due to either laziness or number of people infront of you