sueco10

Biometrics on 10/01/12 or after

I called them today because my sister did her paper work and biometrics a week later than me and she received her permit and deffered action approval in the mail today -.- im still on initial review the person I spoke with said I was in the normal processing time which is 4-7 months and that every case is different, of course a customer service representative wouldn't be able to tell us nothing more then what hes/she is reading of a computer screen which is basically the same web page we view when we check our status, he just read what the site said.... :/ ugh the wait....

still waithing my case is still under initial review ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I get how you feel fresita its frustrating lol >-<

@jesse T. i guess we just have to wait and wait till we get approved B) B)

B)

True I just hope we get approved before febuary lol oh the wait :P

I called them today because my sister did her paper work and biometrics a week later than me and she received her permit and deffered action approval in the mail today -.- im still on initial review the person I spoke with said I was in the normal processing time which is 4-7 months and that every case is different, of course a customer service representative wouldn't be able to tell us nothing more then what hes/she is reading of a computer screen which is basically the same web page we view when we check our status, he just read what the site said.... :/ ugh the wait....

I stopped calling them because that's all they would tell me your in the appropriate time frame and should receive something in the mail. It's frustrating when they do that I set up an account on the uscis website and my case was last seen or update on November 15. I wonder if some immigration officers are just faster at approving cases and some are more detailed who knows. Hopefully the mailman brings me something today.

still waithing my case is still under initial review ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I know what you mean everyday I wake up thinking today's the day and the mailman passes and nothing from uscis and my day drags on thinking about maybe tomorrow. I wanted it to be here so bad before Christmas and now I'm just feel like idk when it will ever get here :\

HEY GUYS im from NC and still waiting. Had my bio on Oct. 1 and most of my friends same bio date and got approved. STILL WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING. HOPE NEXT MONTH IS MY TIME. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

HEY GUYS im from NC and still waiting. Had my bio on Oct. 1 and most of my friends same bio date and got approved. STILL WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING. HOPE NEXT MONTH IS MY TIME. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

Hey i did my bois on Oct. 11 and im not approved yet also! January is our month! Happy New Year Everybody!!! :)