EnJR

DACA Process [Timelines]

Has anyone been accepted in cal center that did there bios dec 5 or sent application in nov 5?

My application was accepted to cal center on oct 31! I did my bios on dec 6! Got approved January

29!! Got my ead feb 5!! Don't worry I know how frustrating it can be! But don't loose hope

I'm looking between May to July for my approval, and if I die before then please tell my folks to wait to bury me until my card arrives. I've been waiting 13 years for this and I'll be damned if I get buried without it. :ph34r:

Application Sent: Dec. 26

To: California Service Center

Bios Taken: Jan. 28/2013

My application was accepted to cal center on oct 31! I did my bios on dec 6! Got approved January

29!! Got my ead feb 5!! Don't worry I know how frustrating it can be! But don't loose hope

Thank you for responding. I know I'm getting so frustrated .. but I guess its just waitting now . Congrats hope life is easier now for you now :)

The only person that I have seen with similar information as u is erika22. She was approved on Feb 5 but her center was Nebraska

Thanks. Yeah I noticed her.. she was like the only one :(

Date Application Sent: October 19th, 2012

Receipt Notice: October 23th, 2012

Service Center: Laguna Niguel, Ca

Date of Biometrics: November 26th, 2012

Approval Notice: January 5th, 2012

Date of Employment Authorization Received: January 11, 2013

Not entirely happy, my boyfriend and I sent our documents at the same time, they got his 5 days before mine, he got his bios a day before me, he has not gotten approved yet :(

I sent my aplication on: 10/09/12

Revived: 10/12/12

Bio taken: 11/15/12

I called them on: 02/18/13

To check on my case. I was attended by a very nice lady who told me that I they would contact me in 15 or less days but she didn't tell me for what... Does that mean I may get the approval letter in this phrame time?

Hm, it seems like it is very early for your case to get approved. But who knows, maybe when you called, she saw your case and is working on it. Cali is getting approved way faster than everyone else. Well, but you know, 4-6 months is the wait time. I hope you get approved faster than that. :D

No, not yet. I just received a message a couple days ago saying my case was transferred to my local office. I guess that is better than nothing, at least I know someone looked at my paperwork and I am not so worried anymore. I will probably get approved in between 4-6 weeks, at least that is what I am hoping for.

Hmmm, I just got approved yesterday...totally came as a surprised as I thought it would take a lot longer and thought I didn't send enough proof for some years.

Date Received: December 6th

Date of Biometrics: January 8th

Date of Approval for Both: February 28th

and this was at the California center.

Jesus my has been 4 months and haven't received approval. It jus says still reviewing :( ... Are they prioritizing a certain age group? How does this work? I have a friend who applied a month after I did and she already received her work permit :/

Each applicant submits different evidence, mistakes on the application, some background checks take longer than others, some case workers work faster than others. All of those things affect the response time.

How do I obtain my timeline

I check my status often

the only date I see is when they received my application which was on Dec 7

I also got the bio letter which i went on Jan 3

still waiting. . .