JayhOR24

Vermont Center

I'm gonna send the Vermont center some 5 hour energy shots so that they hurry up! ;) lol

Lol :P I know they're coffee is just not doing it for them....

Finally approved icon_smile.gif It really feels like a huge weight have been lifted off my shoulders, I've been praying really hard, but to all those that still waiting I want to tell you something. I'll keep on praying for you all to get approved. ahora si a chambear sin miedo

Gracias a Dios y a la Virgencita!!

Finally approved icon_smile.gif It really feels like a huge weight have been lifted off my shoulders, I've been praying really hard, but to all those that still waiting I want to tell you something. I'll keep on praying for you all to get approved. ahora si a chambear sin miedo

Congratulations dude! :)

Congrats !!

Um.... would it be to crazy to somehow complain about Vermont??? They're taking forever :(

They are taking really long!

If I don't get anything this week I'm calling next week that would mark my 6th month waiting!

I don't think there's anyway to file a complaint, waiting time frame for daca is 4-6 months so we have no choice but to keep waiting -_-

So I called today and the lady told everything I knew already (I knew that she would say that) but I just wanted to let her know that today is my 6th month waiting... And her response was "I know! You could be waiting until March" idk why she said that but ok! :( she said that they're trying to do each case around 4-6 months but its not guranteed that it could take more than that! :( what do you guys think?

So I called today and the lady told everything I knew already (I knew that she would say that) but I just wanted to let her know that today is my 6th month waiting... And her response was "I know! You could be waiting until March" idk why she said that but ok! :( she said that they're trying to do each case around 4-6 months but its not guranteed that it could take more than that! :( what do you guys think?

That sucks, the waiting time should not be more than 6 months or else we'll lose our patience :(

March is correct because your application was received sept. 7 so March is your 6th month.

March is correct because your application was received sept. 7 so March is your 6th month.

Yeah I realized that after I posted that last comment! Lol what she pretty much said was that the try to do it in the 4-6 months range that they've said but it is not certain and that it could take more time!

I know this is really depressing, but I figured out that 180 days (6 months, which is the max time) from when they received my app would be May 23rd. The reality of it possibly taking that long made my anxiety go away almost completely lol I think logic kicked in and said, uh we're not playing these mind games until May. Just chill.

Remember to calculate BUSINESS days!

I know this is really depressing, but I figured out that 180 days (6 months, which is the max time) from when they received my app would be May 23rd. The reality of it possibly taking that long made my anxiety go away almost completely lol I think logic kicked in and said, uh we're not playing these mind games until May. Just chill.

Wow, you did biometrics the same day as I did. Same ASC one hour later and still waiting...! :/

I feel you!

Wow, you did biometrics the same day as I did. Same ASC one hour later and still waiting...! :/

YUP! But what the hell can you do except not rip out all your hair? lol Soon enough!

Finally good news from vermouth, I got Approved today, my sister still waiting N she had her Bios the same day as me, but I think should be anytime now, I'm so happy, but today I didn't expected

Congratulations @littleAxel ! It's really good to hear about a person who was approved from the Vermont Center. I hope I get approved soon :)