JayhOR24

:) Raul here... new friends?

Wassup gente my name is Raul I'm 19 years old and I applied for DACA back in September! I've been here since I was 8 years old, never knew I was here illegal until my teen age years. I live in North Carolina . I graduated back in 2011 with honors in French and small bussines! The day I heard about DACA was when I was getting ready to go buy a one way airplane ticket back to a contry I varely know about, until my mom turned on the radio and we heard Pioling Sotelo say that Mr. Obama had passed this act! And now I'm here paticiently waiting for a decicion on my case. I did my biometrics back in October 11 and its December no so hopefully ill get an asnwer soon! :) GOD willing...

Best of luck to you (: here's hoping for that approval as your Xmas gift. P.S. my boyfriend is from NC too! Hopefully I'll be able to visit him on February.

Wassup gente my name is Raul I'm 19 years old and I applied for DACA back in September! I've been here since I was 8 years old, never knew I was here illegal until my teen age years. I live in North Carolina . I graduated back in 2011 with honors in French and small bussines! The day I heard about DACA was when I was getting ready to go buy a one way airplane ticket back to a contry I varely know about, until my mom turned on the radio and we heard Pioling Sotelo say that Mr. Obama had passed this act! And now I'm here paticiently waiting for a decicion on my case. I did my biometrics back in October 11 and its December no so hopefully ill get an asnwer soon! :) GOD willing...

Wow I really like your story. Glad your here. This is the place to be. We are your support and you are ours. Welcome!