Okay, friends.... I have been rejected. But, they said I've been invited to resubmit my application package after I have corrected the reasons for rejection.

My reason for rejection: "This is in reference to the I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, you submitted. Your I-821D fees, and any supporting documentation is being returned to you for the following reason(s): You must sign your application in the signature block if you are 14 years of age or older. Your parent or guardian may sign their name in the signature block if you are younger than 15. Your signature or a parent's or guardian's signature in the 'Signature of person preparing form, if other than above' block is not a valid signature for this purpose."

Alrighty. Is this because I didn't use a signature signature? I somewhat wrote in print, because I don't have a signature signature. Assist me if you can.

I'm sorry that you had to receive these unwanted news. Luckily is not all bad, you're getting the opportunity to resubmit. It appears like you forgot to sign that one part of the application...? Did you do the application on your own?

Yep. But I think they're saying my signature is not a signature? Idk. It's somewhat confusing. I signed it but are they saying I didn't sign it correctly???

Hey maybe you should call them and ask about it. They can maybe help you out with what exactly it means. I am not sure why your signature not being in cursive letters is an issue. And by the way, I am sorry this happened. But, there is hope and I am sure if it is this small of an issue then you will resolve it.

So you signed in the "Signature of person preparing form if other than above" section?

You're supposed to sign in the green section.

sni.png

I signed there, but it somewhat looks like print. Not a signature.

Hey maybe you should call them and ask about it. They can maybe help you out with what exactly it means. I am not sure why your signature not being in cursive letters is an issue. And by the way, I am sorry this happened. But, there is hope and I am sure if it is this small of an issue then you will resolve it.

I shall. I'll be sure to give them a call first thing in the morning. Thanks for the word. It's alright, I guess. At least they're giving me the opportunity to resubmit.

Ohh I see, your package was rejected but not denied, that's why they're giving you the second chance, there was an error on the application form. Well, this time you should make sure everything is right before sending the application again, about the signature problem, i have no idea on what to tell you. Good luck to you!

Your papers are rejected to be submitted because of the incompletion, which is good since your case isn't denied!!! So sign the application and send them back. Have someone look over your papers. Good luck!

hello so first of all i dont know if any of you noticed but the letter you got says it pertains to form I-821D....but on the example that you posted you guys are looking at form I-765. I suggest you take a look at form I-821D page 4, thats where your signature should be.

:)

hello so first of all i dont know if any of you noticed but the letter you got says it pertains to form I-821D....but on the example that you posted you guys are looking at form I-765. I suggest you take a look at form I-821D page 4, thats where your signature should be.

:)

At first it talks about the I-821D, but then it says this "Your signature or a parent's or guardian's signature in the 'Signature of person preparing form, if other than above' block is not a valid signature for this purpose."

The I-821D form doesn't have this. The form that has it is the I-765.

Okay, friends.... I have been rejected. But, they said I've been invited to resubmit my application package after I have corrected the reasons for rejection.

My reason for rejection: "This is in reference to the I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, you submitted. Your I-821D fees, and any supporting documentation is being returned to you for the following reason(s): You must sign your application in the signature block if you are 14 years of age or older. Your parent or guardian may sign their name in the signature block if you are younger than 15. Your signature or a parent's or guardian's signature in the 'Signature of person preparing form, if other than above' block is not a valid signature for this purpose."

Alrighty. Is this because I didn't use a signature signature? I somewhat wrote in print, because I don't have a signature signature. Assist me if you can.

I received the same thing... Mine was because I didn't sign one of the forms! Dosent mean you are denied! maybe you signed on the wrong part!