Sign in to follow this  
ツ alejandriiukz ㋡

Hi I am Alejandra

I never got to introduce myself, so here is me in a little nutshell.

I was brought to the United States when I was 9 which means 9 years and 8 months ago. I never wanted to leave the country I only knew, but I had to since we came following my dad because he was already here. I always had that anger towards my mom and would always blame it on them that if I was in mexico I could still have everything I dont have here(stuff that depends on your immigration status) but I got over it and I am thankful now. I am a middle child and the one who took the longest when it came to learning English. After 3 years I got the hang of it. I went on to school and during my senior year I was the only undocumented student in my class it was hard at times but nothing was impossible. When it came time to graduate everybody was planning the big "senior trip" which was to go to the bahamas. My friends knew about my situation but to make me happy and to be together we decided to go to Florida. Story short- I got a scholarship which is full ride even with obstacles and my status in the US. The day I was approved I felt so relief and humble and happy at the same time. Not everybody gets this opportunity. My goals for now are to enroll in college and be a psychiatrist or forensics pathologist.