Ajlucas

Who Helped you with your DACA application

Who helped you fill out your DACA application? i just want to see if any organizations were the most helpful or not.

I prepared everything and filled out the applications myself. I got a lawyer to go through the papers for my case and my brother's. He was very helpful and the charge was very low because I prepared everything and the lawyer just had to check through the papers.

I did mine myself. I found the applications simple and seeing how i'm OCD about paperwork, it wasnt too hard to get that in order.

i know in a town close to where i live, there is a place called Hispanic Services that is helping people with the applications. I guess it all depends on where you live in terms of what kind of help you need.

Prepared and went through it myself. Already approved =] I'm glad i didn't waste money on lawyers, but that's because i had all the evidence i needed and no criminal record or any obstacles so it was really easy.

I agree with Meltop80. I filled out the application on my own the first day it came out and I was approved without any problems. My only suggestion for those still thinking about applying (Why in the heck are you still thinking btw?) is if you have strong evidence of continous presence for 5 years, no criminal record and fulfill all the requirements read the instructions and fill it out yourself, or with friends without paying someone one a lot of money.

I had everything organized and application ready to be sent, but my grandma who helped me with the fees decided to pay off a lawyer $400 + the $465.

I did it myself with the help of my family members and a lawyer that we knew through my family. He just looked it over and I had nothing more to add because it was prepared well. :)

I went to a lawyer I didn't want there to be a mistake or anything missing that would slow down the process to my luck he took forever to even sent the paperwork. I think it was more for me to feel secure about the whole process and felt like it would help the process go faster since in a way he was representing me :/

I have checks I got from Chase Which I use all the time to pay rent ect. So those are Personal checks huh ...

Yep that's a personal check. You have to go to a local bank and ask for a bank check.