Sign in to follow this  
beatrizrivera909

(; BEATRIZ RIVERA RAMIREZ(;

HI WELL MY NAME IS BEATRIZ RIVERA RAMIREZ ,I WAS BORN JAN 22 1991 IN MEXICO D.F ,,MY MOM HAD ME WHEN SHE WAS

16 ..SHE WAS VERY YOUUNG AN MY REAL DAD WAS VERY POSSESIVE AN JEALOUSE SO MY MOM DESIDED TO COME TO CALIFORNIA SO SHE BROUGHT ME TO CALIFORNIA WHEN I WAS 1 YEAR OLD IN HALF....AN EVER SINCE IVE BEEN LIVING IN CALIFORNIA.....WHEN SHE GOT TO CALIFORNIA SHE LIVED IN COSTA MESA...AS U CAN SEE FROM MY PROFILE PIC IM NOT UGLY I GOT MY GOODLOOKS FROM MY MOM...SO WHEN MY MOM WAS LIVING IN COSTA MESA SHE MET A WHITE GUY THAT WANTED TO MARRY HER SO SHE CAN GET PAPERS BUT SHE DENIED CAUSE OF THE RUMORS SHE HEARD ABOUT WHITE MEN THAT SUPPUSDLY HAVE BIG ***** AN TO DIS DAY SHE REGRETS THAT OPPURTUNITY SHE HAD ,,,,TO GET PAPERS....WHEN WE LIVE IN CALIFORNIA MY MOM WORKED AS BABY SITTER AN HOUSE CLEANER:) .SOO WHEN I WAS 3 YEARS OLD SHE MEET MY STEPDAD...AN EVER SINCE HE HAS RAISE ME...AFTER COSTA MESA WE MOVE TO ANAHEIM..I DINT FINISH KINDERGARTEN CAUSE MY MOM WAS STRICT AN WHEN I WAS 4 SHE WOULD PUT ME TO COUNT AN SAY MY A E I O U AN STUFF SO IN KINDERGARTEN DEY SKIP ME TO FIRST ..I WAS 8 YEARS OLD UNTIL MY MOM GOT PREGO ....AGAIN.... AFTER MY BROTHER WAS BORN WE MOVE TO FULLERTON ..WHEN I MOVE TO FULLERTON ONE DAY IN THIRD GRADE SOME BANK CAME PROMOTING SOME BANK AVOUNT FOR KIDS DATS WHEN I RELIZE I COULDNT APPLY CAUSE I DINT HAVE A SOCIAL I FELT SAD SEEING ALL MY FRIENDS APPLIENG AN TAKING MONEY FROM DERE PIGGY BANKS AN STUFF:(.WHILE LIVINGG IN FULLERTON. DEY RAISE OUR RENT TO 2.5 THOUSAND MY DAD DESIDED IS TIME TO MOVE AN BUY A HOUSE...SO WE MOVE TO FONTANA (:.....HERE IN FONTANA I GRADUATED H.S CLASS OF 09. BUT BEFORE GRADUATION ON MY SENIOR YEAR I TOOK CHILDCARE AN WELDING CLASS....ONE OF MY TEACHERS RESERVE A WEEK SO WE CAN ALL APPLY FOR FAFSA :( AGAIN I RELIZE I COULDNT APPLY CAUSE I DINT HAVE A SOCIAL....WHEN I GRADUATED I WANTED TO APPLY TO COLLEGE BUT ONE DAY WHEN I WENT TO EVEREST DA SECRETERY TOLD ME STRAIGHT OUT U MAY COME AN PAY TO ATTEND BUT ONCE URE DONE U WONT BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB CAUSE U DONT HAVE A SOCIAL...AFTER H.S ALOT OF MY HOMEGURLS GOT PREGO AN MARRIED ONLY SOME WENT TO NURISNG SKOOLS...I DID WORK COUPLE OF TIMES AFTER H.S BUT NOT UNTIL MAY OF 2012 IS WHEN I STARTED SELLING CHURROS:) IT MAY SOUND EMBARASING BUT IS EASY $$ I COULD TAKE 25 CHURROS AN COME BACK HOME IN LESS DA HOUR :) WITH $$.....I APPLIED FOR DACA LATE UNTIL NOV....CAUSE DURING SEPTEMBER I WAITED FOR MY TRANSCRIPS FROM DA VARIOUSE CITIES I LIVED .....AN NOW LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS 2013:)

I do not understand how a white mans "package" ceased your mom's chance of marrying. Maybe there's more to that story. Maybe that's heading to the personal road. On the other hand, anything you do with pride, should not be embarrassing. But Im curious, what are churros?

I do not understand how a white mans "package" ceased your mom's chance of marrying. Maybe there's more to that story. Maybe that's heading to the personal road. On the other hand, anything you do with pride, should not be embarrassing. But Im curious, what are churros?

Churros is a fried dough with sugar, sometimes people like to add cinnamon powder to it.

In my country we buy churros that are fried with plain white sugar on the outside and in the inside there's dulce de leche, my godness it is so good!

Churros_CaramelSplenda_big.jpg

Churros is a fried dough with sugar, sometimes people like to add cinnamon powder to it.

In my country we buy churros that are fried with plain white sugar on the outside and in the inside there's dulce de leche, my godness it is so good!

Churros_CaramelSplenda_big.jpg

Why?? Why must you post a picture of that deliciousness? I just licked my screen.