Sign in to follow this  
AngelelPinche

boi's got take on the Oct 17 2012 still no news

Got my biometrics taken on Nov, 17, 2012 and till this day I haven't gotten any mail. I was wondering if someone has the same issue as me. Also wanted to ask if it's strange if this happens?

November or October? Either way, you wont get anything in the mail until you are approved/RFE. There are many people who did their Biometrics in September and have yet to be approved, so October /November is still early.

November or October? Either way, you wont get anything in the mail until you are approved/RFE. There are many people who did their Biometrics in September and have yet to be approved...

Like this guy - Bios Sep 13th and still nothing...

Alright I was just curious. Thanks for the info and hopefully I get approved soon..

I hope you get approved soon too! I hated the wait. It makes you feel nervous, I know.

You'll hear soon! My bio was 10/4 and I only got approved 12/13. It takes time. I was also very impatient and posting everywhere before!!

I hope you get approved soon too! I hated the wait. It makes you feel nervous, I know.

You'll hear soon! My bio was 10/4 and I only got approved 12/13. It takes time. I was also very impatient and posting everywhere before!!

Posting everywhere on your free time some how helps keep the mind busy and pass the time alittle bit faster which makes the wait seem shorter :P congratulations on your approval!

we'll get approved soon, the wait seems long now but its such a short time till the 24 months of awsomeness start :) bios oct 30....