Sign in to follow this  
Lorma

Whats next?

So took my biometrics on nov 20 got the letter that i got approved today(said 2 years) thats the letter right?

whats next now?

Did you get your EAD? Take your EAD, birth certificate, passport, I-94, ID and go to a social security center and apply for your SSN. Some may take your passport and not look at other things but bring other identifications just in case that shows your birth date and name. Cancel your ITIN if you have one after getting your SSN. After you get your SSN, if your state allows you to have a state ID/DL (assuming you don't have one), apply for one at the DMV.

read these:

http://forum.adreamact.com/topic/291-how-to-obtain-a-social-security-number-after-daca-approval/

http://forum.adreamact.com/topic/799-what-to-do-with-itin-after-receiving-ssn/

That's what I'm saying. I may write a post about the next steps to take.

1. Send App

2. Bio appointment

3. Approval for DACA

4. Apply for SSN-Cancel ITIN

5. Appy for State I.D

6. Begin JOB searching (this is our opportunity)

7. Apply for permit OR Drivers liscense

The last steps are what you decide to fulfill. It's your dreams in the making

I did not get an ead also i dont have a passport

Like others have said, wait for your EAD! If you are not approved for EAD, you cannot apply for a SSN.

Also, the identification does not have to be a passport. It can be from a number of things that can show your birth date and your age. I have provided the link to help with next steps for that purpose.. Reading the linked posts will help!

So took my biometrics on Dec 20 got the letter that i got approved today(said 2 years) thats the letter right?

whats next now?

I hope you meant November because today is December 18.. Unless you can go to the future, it is impossible lol.