Sign in to follow this  
Infusion

with this work permit can you work for at&t?

hi guys im wondering if with this work permit you are able to work for a big industry like at&t one of the best phone lines in california,my cousin works there and maybe if he puts in a referral for me i have a higher chance,or you have to be a citizen for that? or are we even residents with this permit?

Yes of course, what you can't do is jobs that require you to travel outside the US (unless they sponsor a visa somehow), and some government agencies.

You can get a job that requires you to travel outside the US with DACA, remember you can ask for an advance parole, as long as your employer writes a letter specifying it's for work purposes the need of traveling abroad, then you're set.

You can get a job that require you to travel outside the US with DACA, remember you can ask for an advance parole, as long as your employer writes a letter specifying it's for work purposes the need of traveling abroad then you're set.

That requires a lot of time to process, remember advance parole takes months. But it is a possibility.