JayhOR24

why? why? why...

Why Vermont why??? I applied back in August and still nothing! Its been almost 5 months! I fell so helpless...

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Ok sorry guys just had to get that out!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way!

And with that being done back to a positive state of mind! :)

Why Vermont why??? I applied back in August and still nothing! Its been almost 5 months! I fell so helpless...

:Ok sorry guys just had to get that out!!!

Calm down! Can you give me your timeline.

Just had to let that out!

Here's my timeline:

Sent application on - 8/24

They returned it on - 8/27 because I forgot to sign one of the forms!

They received it onn - 9/7

Biometrics notice on - 9/20

Did biometrics on - 10/11 (no walk-

in)

And that's about it!

"Did Biometrics on - 10/11 (no walk-in)"

That's the reason why, Vermont is taking long, some people who did their Bios back in Sept. are still waiting, so hang in there, you'll soon receive news from USCIS.

Seriously bro!

Take it easy - I did my bios on Sep 13th and still waiting.

Nebraska service center btw.

I understand your need to vent your frustration - it is healthy to do it as long as no one is hurt ;)

Ok sorry guys just had to get that out!!!

I feel the same way, one month more and you will receive it.... its between 4-6 months! Be patient.

stay optimistic bro they received my my case on Aug 28th and they just sent my bio appointment notice this week after i made an inquiry -_- 4 months later, but at least i got it now.. Vermont Center is pretty slow..

stay optimistic bro they received my my case on Aug 28th and they just sent my bio appointment notice this week after i made an inquiry -_- 4 months later, but at least i got it now.. Vermont Center is pretty slow..

glad your back on track Dennis

Seriously bro!

Take it easy - I did my bios on Sep 13th and still waiting.

Nebraska service center btw.

I understand your need to vent your frustration - it is healthy to do it as long as no one is hurt ;)

Dang bro! Well like I said I only needed to get it out somehow! :) lol

Patience is the key!

Lol hang in there il also waithing at some point i also need to let all my frustration out just relax and enjoy the waithing

Yeah

It hard not to think about it!

Need to find ways to distract myself!

Dang bro!

I know Vermont is so slow...

Best of luck bro! Hopefully from now on everything will run smoothly and fast for you dude!

glad your back on track Dennis

Thank You :] its like i think they literally forgot or something the letter said USCIS contacted us and let us know that we didnt send out your notice or something like that lol smh i feel like i should have said something earlier but thats what happens when you deal with Government Buracracy. But thanks again i appreciate it.

Dang bro!

I know Vermont is so slow...

Best of luck bro! Hopefully from now on everything will run smoothly and fast for you dude!

Thanks and no problem good luck to you too now we can all hopefully move on with our lives much easier lol.

Thank You :] its like i think they literally forgot or something the letter said USCIS contacted us and let us know that we didnt send out your notice or something like that lol smh i feel like i should have said something earlier but thats what happens when you deal with Government Buracracy. But thanks again i appreciate it.

Awww. Thank you. And no problem

oH, MAN, i

my application was received on Aug 24

Did biometrics on Oct 2

I got a letter on Dec 18, cause they need more evidence on continuos residency since 2007, cause what i sent was not enough.

I sent a receipt or any document with my name and date on it, i sent 1 receipt or letter, for every year, since 2007 to 2012.

What do you guys sent? the ones who already got approve, help please. ( i printed out all my bank statements month to month since April 2007 to 2012. Would that be enough? it has almost every day transactions, deposits, withdrawls. Its a lot of paper! Would they want to see more?

yeah lets just waith and waith and waith and waith i promised myself i wasent going to touch my laptop and check my status but its impossible i need encouragement cuz im tired of eating chocolates lol :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

oH, MAN, i

my application was received on Aug 24

Did biometrics on Oct 2

I got a letter on Dec 18, cause they need more evidence on continuos residency since 2007, cause what i sent was not enough.

I sent a receipt or any document with my name and date on it, i sent 1 receipt or letter, for every year, since 2007 to 2012.

What do you guys sent? the ones who already got approve, help please. ( i printed out all my bank statements month to month since April 2007 to 2012. Would that be enough? it has almost every day transactions, deposits, withdrawls. Its a lot of paper! Would they want to see more?

Dang bro!

I sent school transcripts and pictures!

Just send them as much as you can...

yeah lets just waith and waith and waith and waith i promised myself i wasent going to touch my laptop and check my status but its impossible i need encouragement cuz im tired of eating chocolates lol :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I know! :( lol