JayhOR24

why? why? why...

i feel your pain man, but now im getting a little bit worried about myself. i applied oct 1 , got bio on Nov. 13, and they just put my case up on the website on dec. 11th, so i hope that they pick it up before mid jan. because i want get things started already!

i feel your pain man, but now im getting a little bit worried about myself. i applied oct 1 , got bio on Nov. 13, and they just put my case up on the website on dec. 11th, so i hope that they pick it up before mid jan. because i want get things started already!

I know man! I feel like I have a lot of things to do but I can't do any of them because I have to wait and get approved...

@SuperZ1

oH, MAN, i

my application was received on Aug 24

Did biometrics on Oct 2

I got a letter on Dec 18, cause they need more evidence on continuos residency since 2007, cause what i sent was not enough.

I sent a receipt or any document with my name and date on it, i sent 1 receipt or letter, for every year, since 2007 to 2012.

What do you guys sent? the ones who already got approve, help please. ( i printed out all my bank statements month to month since April 2007 to 2012. Would that be enough? it has almost every day transactions, deposits, withdrawals. Its a lot of paper! Would they want to see more?

I have been approved. Following what an immigration attorney suggested, I put in two pieces of evidence for every 6 months from June 2007 to present. So I would suggest four of the bank things evenly spaced throughout the year for each year. I would hope that would be enough!

Why Vermont why??? I applied back in August and still nothing! Its been almost 5 months! I fell so helpless...

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Ok sorry guys just had to get that out!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way!

And with that being done back to a positive state of mind! :)

I feel your frustration I submitted my papers on September did my Biometrics on October haven't heard anything from them. More than 90 days passed I guess Im feeling impatient because all my friends have got their documents.

Glad to see some constructiveness and positivity around. Keep it up guys!! :)

This is why we can find some comfort here. Because even thought this process can push our patience and poise to the limit we all agree this will open doors and expand our perspective on life. So worth the wait.

Great to see people giving a hand to those who feel down once in a while.

I feel your frustration I submitted my papers on September did my Biometrics on October haven't heard anything from them. More than 90 days passed I guess Im feeling impatient because all my friends have got their documents.

Yeah man! That's the way I feel too!

Well december is almost over so i really hope that january is our month! If by the second week ok January I haven't heard anything I'm deffenetly giving them a call because that would mark my 6th Month!

I think will get our applications approve by January with the elections and holidays out of the way they definitely got to go back to work. .

I think will get our applications approve by January with the elections and holidays out of the way they definitely got to go back to work.

Hopefully! :)