Sign in to follow this  
Martha

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED AFTER RECEIVING AN RFE?

Mmmmm... they sent me a RFE on Dec 10, for evidencie of continuos residency. I will send my evidence via 1 day shipping. This time im sending my bank statements since 2007 to present. and insurance policy, dental payments i've made, pay pal transactions, Purchase receipts, medical record... I think that only with my bank statements its enough, it has transactions , deposits, withdrawls, almost every day since 2007 to present.. that should be enough proof.. but still im sending more stuff.. just in case..

I just sent in my RFE yesterday, looking forward for the approval.

I sent them Pay stubs, my tax returns, bank Statements(i have 2 bank accounts) PayPal reciepts, medical records :)

That sounds like pretty solid evidence guys. I really hope your case iis approved soon.

Rh_ny - Girly I can't wait to hear good news! Keep me in the loop ok!

Yeah they recieved my RFE :)

They got my RFE on Dec 28. Now i have to wait :D and see what happends..

its been like forever!! They first received my DACA on August 24! and i've been waiting since.. :D

First Applied & received on 08/24, biometrics 10/02, Got RFE letter sent on DEC 10, Received on Dec 14. Responded on Dec 27 & Received on Dec 28. I got approved on January 8!! Yeiii! i check on i765 status and i got the tracking number.. my card is getting here on Sat Jan 12!!! thats great!!

Good luck to all of You!!! it will be fast if u got a RFE! ;)

First Applied & received on 08/24, biometrics 10/02, Got RFE letter sent on DEC 10, Received on Dec 14. Responded on Dec 27 & Received on Dec 28. I got approved on January 8!! Yeiii! i check on i765 status and i got the tracking number.. my card is getting here on Sat Jan 12!!! thats great!!

Good luck to all of You!!! it will be fast if u got a RFE! ;)

Congratulations!! You should ask MOE if he could include your timeline on the list of approvals so people can see how RFEs might work.

I bet the holidays have affected the pace of the file reviews. Hang in there girly. You have been doing awesome

Am Trying to be patient :-)

Congratulations!! You should ask MOE if he could include your timeline on the list of approvals so people can see how RFEs might work.

Thxx man! I will ask him. Good luck to everybody ;)