Peedur

Hello all.

Hi, folks. My name is Peter. I'm somewhat new here. You guys are so cool and positive! A breath of fresh air, even.

I'm from Trinidad. I'm 29. I love sports and food. My xbox is my best friend. Lol. Tell me about yourselves. I don't discriminate. I'll be friends with any of you. Let's chat.

Hi, folks. My name is Peter. I'm somewhat new here. You guys are so cool and positive! A breath of fresh air, even.

I'm from Trinidad. I'm 29. I love sports and food. My xbox is my best friend. Lol. Tell me about yourselves. I don't discriminate. I'll be friends with any of you. Let's chat.

Lol....do u styll hve ur Trini accent??? I'm Jamaican...add me on instagram if u hve...hot5kull

Cool I had a friend from Trinidad back in middle school...

Well Spanish/Mexican on my moms side my grandpa came from Spain and met my grandmother who was the grand daughter of some African slaves and then on the other side is all Mexican lol

And everyone that meets me think I'm Asian... :|

And when I talk people say I have a Colombian accent...

Go figure...

Oh and I love art and baseball :)

@JayhOR24

lol i have the same problem !!!!

everyone that meets me thinks i`m Asian !!!

i hate it !! specially when a Latino ask me where am i from ! i`m like (Wey soy Mexicano y tu Culero ? ) lol

Hahaha I know right!

Philippinos be having Mexican names too!

Every time I had to introduce myself I had to say "my name is Raul and not I'm NOT Asian...". :D

Trinidad that is really cool. Caribbean culture is always interesting.

Yes, it is. I want to be able to go back and visit some day.

Cool I had a friend from Trinidad back in middle school...

Well Spanish/Mexican on my moms side my grandpa came from Spain and met my grandmother who was the grand daughter of some African slaves and then on the other side is all Mexican lol

And everyone that meets me think I'm Asian... :|

And when I talk people say I have a Colombian accent...

Go figure...

Oh and I love art and baseball :)

LOL. Ha. That's hilarious. Art and baseball are both cool. Favorite team? Mine is the Houston Astros.

Welcome!!

PS3 RULES!! LOL..j/k.

Lmao. PS3 is nice, but xbox is waaaay better. I have both and the xbox has so many better qualities. I'm sure you were just kidding though.

Yes, it is. I want to be able to go back and visit some day.

It will happen, don't lose hope. I'm also anxious to visit the place I was born and meet estranged family members that love me so dearly. I only wish to give them the same love in return

It will happen, don't lose hope. I'm also anxious to visit the place I was born and meet estranged family members that love me so dearly. I only wish to give them the same love in return

You're right! I won't. All I can have is hope and faith. It'll come to you as well. God has blessed us all with this opportunity, so we can eventually do all of these things we want to do. Mainly LIVE and not hide. The time will come soon enough, my friend.