erika22

Official Nebraska Approval or Pending Cases

nothing yet :( I keep checking my status online n its still under review

I know mines says the same thing it says the last day it was updated on November 15th and I'm like hello people update my case and approve me!!

I keep checking and nothing :( am so stressed I wonder if there is something wrong idk mine hasn't been updated since oct 16 ...and that's cus I went to my biometricts nov 6

I keep checking and nothing :( am so stressed I wonder if there is something wrong idk mine hasn't been updated since oct 16 ...and that's cus I went to my biometricts nov 6

I know don't worry about that mines says it hasn't been updated since november 13 I think and I did my bio's on December 5th so it just means they haven't looked at our cases since then! Its pretty frustrating I've called the 1800 number and they say just be patient your still in the proper timeframe to receive any news so its frustrating. Have you calculated how many working days since your bio's because I think if its been more than 3 months you can call and ask them to see whats going on.

:( this sucks!! I saw this one person that had same timeframe as u n got approve last Friday!

Omg really I'm pretty excited now ahh!!! Our time is coming hopefully this is our lucky week

Am still waiting ..am so sad

I know what you mean I'm sad then happy then sad but whatever we will get approved within these weeks. I hope!!

I got a message that says that my name has been updated...what does this mean

That's weird I wonder what that means?? Maybe the name on your card might be different? Idk maybe you should call and ask

Got approved today. Completed biometrics on November 28, so anyone who has the same timeframe good luck, you might be next.

Got approved today. Completed biometrics on November 28, so anyone who has the same timeframe good luck, you might be next.

Congrats on getting approved!! Good luck!! how did you find out did you check on the website? Well thanks for the post hopefully I am very close!

So I have several friends whose biometrics were between the end of October and November and they received their EAD this week. Both were processed at the Nebraska service center and they are from different states. Both of them presented solid evidence of continual stay in the US. One is from Mexico and the other one is from Guatemala. They both entered the country with a tourist visa.

My case was also processed there and my circumstances were the same as theirs. My timeline below.

So I have several friends whose biometrics were between the end of October and November and they received their EAD this week. Both were processed at the Nebraska service center and they are from different states. Both of them presented solid evidence of continual stay in the US. One is from Mexico and the other one is from Guatemala. They both entered the country with a tourist visa.

My case was also processed there and my circumstances were the same as theirs. My timeline below.

So, do you think those who entered with a tourist visa are being processed faster due to being in the TSA US database?

I think it might help the process in some way because I feel like the fact that your entrance was registered in the system makes it easier for them to establish you were here since that specific date. But, I also think factors such as no criminal record and presenting a good amount of evidence influences the approval processing time.

Congrats on getting approved!! Good luck!! how did you find out did you check on the website? Well thanks for the post hopefully I am very close!

I signed up for both email and mobile notification, but I never got a text, I found out through email. Good luck, hope you get approved soon!

I signed up for both email and mobile notification, but I never got a text, I found out through email. Good luck, hope you get approved soon!

how does the email look like when u get approve??

how does the email look like when u get approve??

It's a fairly regular looking email from USCIS with the header being : Case Status Information

I received four, one for when my deferred action was approved and one for when my EAD was approved.

Several hours later I received another saying my deferred action was under post decision activity and the last one saying that my card had gone into production.