Sign in to follow this  
pswa83

Immigration reform could get overshadowed in Congress

i think we should all write our Congressmen/Congresswomen and Senators about this matter.

the new Congressmen/Congresswomen and Senators wont take office till Jan. 03, 2013 so I say we flooded not only their DC offices with letters but their local offices as well.

i wonder how much of an impact it would have if each DACA applicant, approved or not, wrote at least 3 or 4 letters about immigration reform <_<

Perhaps Im being stupidly optimistic..but I really have a feeling 2013, is our year..I mean come on, we've lived through 2 world endings, (2000 & 2012)..lmao..its the year of the snake..the truth will come out...or so my horoscope says...

Perhaps Im being stupidly optimistic..but I really have a feeling 2013, is our year..I mean come on, we've lived through 2 world endings, (2000 & 2012)..lmao..its the year of the snake..the truth will come out...or so my horoscope says...

Totally agreee!

I believe that we should tackle the economy & health care 1st. The fiscal cliff was postponed for 2 months & half deal was made. A major part of the healthcare was send back to congress by the supreme court. Major Issues in the beginning of the new Congress will be Fiscal cliff, spending cap & cuts, healthcare. I do not see Immigration present until late Fall or winter (midterm elections). Gun control & modified dream act bill likely to emerged late spring(results of DACA program). The I-601A provisional waiver will be publish anyday in january.

I also believe that MR.Obama won't let us down! I also agree with @Erik in order for an Immigration reform to pass major topics have to be gone like gun control, the fiscal cliff like @Erik said are some examples otherwise they will just over look it and say we have other things but I'm sure that either late this year or for 2014 we should be having us an Immigration reform! :) (hopefully)