what's your new year resolution?

Simple post.

Mine is working next month and saving for a new car, preferably an infinity lol

In addition my DL.

What's yours? Whether approved or waiting

i tend not to make any. just because i know that if i truly want to change something and have the power to do so then i dont need a date or certain time to start it.

Hey guy this 2012 has sucha a bad year for mostly all of us so i hope 2013 is bbomb year for everybody that has gone thru guds nd bads in their life.. 2013 i wud love u too be gud wit everything nd everybody nd i wud love too get approved that wil be the best news in the whole world for me nd mah fam cuz we bin waitin on it mostly all of us so i wud love too make that money i bin wanting to get into CNA nd all mah nursing steps in order for me to be RN :) nd hve mah gud house for me nd fam nd gud ass a cars nd mostly healthcare lol... But all of the above that most of us want in our lives ;) so 2013 plz help us out nd be a gud year for all of us thxz ;)

I would like to go to church more often, get into college, save up some money for a better car, loose a few pounds ;) lol and be more of a good person! I would like to do some voluntary work! And with getting approved my DL and that's about it really! :)

i tend not to make any. just because i know that if i truly want to change something and have the power to do so then i dont need a date or certain time to start it.

Same here, but those are personal resolutions that I try accomplishing without listing.

Working,.driving and a car defiantly top priority for January 2013!

for is to be more confident with myself and to do as many things as i would like once i get approved and also help my mom more since now that i'm broke with no job shes been helping me

p.s. and also loose weight lol like always a new year resolution that im going to make but that i em going to keep just started jogging last month and eating healthy and already lost 10 pounds need to loose more

for is to be more confident with myself and to do as many things as i would like once i get approved and also help my mom more since now that i'm broke with no job shes been helping me

p.s. and also loose weight lol like always a new year resolution that im going to make but that i em going to keep just started jogging last month and eating healthy and already lost 10 pounds need to loose more

yeah I've been eating a lot myself! Don't be scared. You'll be approved soon enough

Happy new year! And hey to be more confident in your

Self, try doing things you fear with a friend. It helped me lol

yeah I've been eating a lot myself! Don't be scared. You'll be approved soon enough

Happy new year! And hey to be more confident in your

Self, try doing things you fear with a friend. It helped me lol

i hope i do get approved soon i really need to work to help my mom out

I don't make resolutions because most people never accomplish any of what they have on their list. This but I do plan to start college again and get a drivers license. But no deadline for either.

I don't make resolutions because most people never accomplish any of what they have on their list. This but I do plan to start college again and get a drivers license. But no deadline for either.

maybe bc most put to many things on the list

And do not list how they would accomplish them.

But don't go by most people, do you.

@fresta I truly understand. I don't have any family

Like most most people, I just have my mom. I feel entitled

To help in anyway possible.

@pswa lol

I'm always looking to refine myself, for this new year I will solely continue the journey of self-discovery. I want to be better everyday!

My best friend from college lives there and we are supposed to go on a hiking/photography trip together across the state!! :D

My bestfriend lives in CA, we live in opposite corners! I want to go see her soon as well! Yes I have a best friend that is a girl.. so what.

My bestfriend lives in CA, we live in opposite corners! I want to go see her soon as well! Yes I have a best friend that is a girl.. so what.

why would there be something wrong with a girl best friend?

I had a guy best friend for almost 5 years! It ended

When he started liking me lol.

why would there be something wrong with a girl best friend?

I had a guy best friend for almost 5 years! It ended

When he started liking me lol.

He ended with a broken heart and turned into an asshole i bet lol..

This always happen, the friendzone.

Well, mines is to get a good job.

He ended with a broken heart and turned into an asshole i bet lol..

This always happen, the friendzone.

Well, mines is to get a good job.

yes you are right lol. Even bigger one than you expect...

But you have a job now, correct?

yes you are right lol. Even bigger one than you expect...

But you have a job now, correct?

No I don't, well let's say a temporary one but I'm really not comfortable because I am more intelligent, educated and I deserve

something better.

Bigger one? Wow, I know how you felt back then.

I see what you mean. I really do hope that works well...and a new one comes knockin'

lol. I hope you know how I felt, because I never felt like that ever in my life

b4 my resolutions were the usual lose weight bla bla

but now, get a job, i want car but i live in AZ :/ ..u know pretty much the only state not giving out DL ..(i know its not the only state)

mm maybe take one or 2 online classes.

volunteer. I guess have fun ..travel ..first stop vegas :) ..