Sign in to follow this  
Ronny17

What to expect?!! Had a card\production on my case status a month ago and now I'm on initial review!?? Anybody

Had a card production on my case status now I got an email saying I'm on initial review for I 765 application but before that I had to get an info pass for fixing my birthday an my case was transfer from Nebraska to Missouri anyone know about this oh an had bio on octuber 18

Wait, but did you get your approval letters before it changed to intial review again? And did you ever get your EAD Card?

Nope never got a card neither an approval letter that's why my lawyer had to get an info pass for that an there was an error with my birthday but that's alll

more then likely it was a computer error. i have heard of that happening when USCIS sends out a receipt notice instead of the actual approval letter and/or card.

you think with all the money people pay to file petitions and what not, they would keep a computer on hand to make sure errors such as these dont happen.

you think with all the money people pay to file petitions and what not, they would keep a computer on hand to make sure errors such as these dont happen.

There is always issues with technology, nothing is perfect :P

There is always issues with technology, nothing is perfect :P

I agree..but its pretty fuc*** up to play with someones hopes that way. Im sure you would have been upset if they had done that to you. No offense.

I agree..but its pretty fuc*** up to play with someones hopes that way. Im sure you would have been upset if they had done that to you. No offense.

true that!!! then the joy of everything goes away when errors like that happen

I understand, but it happens so often. They never announced what caused it though.