Sign in to follow this  
Dio

Name was updated relating to your I765?

I just received a text message telling me they updated my case, I went to their website to check and this is what it says,

"On January 1, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance."

Anyone has an idea of what this really means?

It could be that they updated your name because you were approved *give it 4 days for it to update again*, and or it could be another glitch in the system.

I hope you were just approved.

Did you request a name change or something? Never heard of this before...

No I didn't, well my lawyer called last week and check what was going on with my case and they told her the same thing they've been tellling everyone else, "that it's still under review blah, blah, blah, blahhhh!!", I don't know it that had something to do with it. But I'm glad to know that they are working on it.

Yes I did, I was married before and she filed a petition for me but we got divorced before we finished the whole process.