Sign in to follow this  
TheGame1990

2 Receipts In The Mail?

Hi, do anyone knows how long would i have to wait order to get the 2 receipts in the mail? I know the bios is like two or three weeks after I receive the 2 receipts but it's been three weeks and havn't receive any letters once so ever?

I'm not sure Intestinal institute of ri had sent it but I dropped of the fallowing information that they has asked for such as $465.00 in a money order, back round check, and a copy of my mom passport ( red stamped ) how I had came into the u.s. 12/15/2012 that's when I dropped it off and told them if I was all set and they said yeah but never told me anything about mail or anything?

If you received those letters, then your process has began. At least you know the package was sent.

Use the case number on both of your letters to track the case online.

Began as in they have your package and you just have to wait for the biometrics appointment, mine took a week or less that I can remember because the process was pretty recent and not a lot of people were applying at that time.

Hopefully I get something this week so I can at least know they have it! Really worry about the bios! How was it for you and what you had to bring with you?

I had with me the appointment and passport, that was all they requested. They also asked if we had school IDs and we both said no. We do have college IDs, but we also knew it wasn't required if you have a passport. I don't know why they ask for it.

Idk all they told me every two years I would have to renew it and it would cost $465 but by then I might be marry hopefully, lol .... I'm going to call monday see if anything has came up but they never return my phone calls you might know how that place is

UPDATE: I got one letter in the mail which was how I paid the $465 and the letter stated that I was going to get another letter which was the bios? Didn't get any other letter besides that one! Was I supposed to get any other letter?

It went well I just walked through the metal detector and they handed me a form to fill out with my personal info and case number. Then I left it in a box and they called me. The agent was super nice and kept joking. He took my fingerprints, a picture and my signature. He handed me a quick survey and wished me luck. I was done in 5 mins.

I only got one and that letter said the bios would come in about two - three weeks I think!

Hopefully I get some one nice lol ... After the bios some one had told me I would wait about four months after I get the card?