Sign in to follow this  
Rawf

Who's skipping work?

Im skipping work tuesday and wednesday. This because I called USCIS and asked about the exact time the application will be released. I was told the 15th of August at any time, so it could even be august 15 at midnight. If so, I'll get my stuff ready and by the time they open the post office, I'll be there to mail it out.

good luck to you rawf and welcome to the forum.

I'm thinking about taking Wednesday off since I only have a month and a week at that job and I don't want to make it too suspicious either.

Thanks and good luck to you too Itzel.

Itzel, so you are planning to fill out the form as soon as uscis releases it and then run to mail it? I wish I was able to do that! You pretty much have every needed document ready. :o

Itzel, so you are planning to fill out the form as soon as uscis releases it and then run to mail it? I wish I was able to do that! You pretty much have every needed document ready. :o

You don't need a lot if you think about it, school records, medical records, diplomas?, identification, birth certificate and other documents proving you have been in the US within the time frame.

I'm not sure what days to request since I'm currently living in oklahoma and want to send everything from Texas. :(

Why not send the information directly from Oklahoma? What would happen if they make you go to Texas for the Biometric screening test?

You don't need a lot if you think about it, school records, medical records, diplomas?, identification, birth certificate and other documents proving you have been in the US within the time frame.

Why not send the information directly from Oklahoma? What would happen if they make you go to Texas for the Biometric screening test?

I'm new to this area, so I'm not too familiar but you're right I'll just have to ask around or find out where the cosulado is. If that was to happen I would probably ask for a few days in advance and drive to Texas.

I was going to skip the first day of school when I first heard about this in June (when I wasn't sure about the process), luckily they decided to start school a day later:D

Hey Nuvi, I live in Oklahoma if you need the consulado the closest one (at least around around the east side of Oklahoma) is on Little Rock Arkansas ( a four hour drive from Tulsa, I think) And another one is in Kansas. But most people that are living in Oklahoma(that I know) are told to go the Little Rock one.

Thanks for the info Selene!! I had no idea, I actually live in Clinton,ok... so I will probably still have to drive for more than an hour.

Nuvi:

Yes, Im hoping to fill everything out and send it in on the same day (15th). I'd like to get this over asap...Im done waiting. Hopefully, I didnt make a mistake and by the end of the day of the 15th, I can feel fulfilled that I have sent it in.

Wow. Hopefully you don't, good luck and let us know how your case went! :) (since you will be one of the first ones to file)