Sign in to follow this  
Afrosana

Hello From A White-Afro-Venezuelan From Orlando :)

Hi everyone!

My name is Roxy and I'm from Venezuela. I am daughter of two venezuelans but although my dad was born there, he is French and Haitian (hence, my afro lol). :P Came to the US when I was 8 years old in 2000. After a time period of visiting lawyers and doing my research, I finally applied for the deferred action on October 11th and I am eagerly waiting to get what I have been praying for years now. I have fallen in love with this website because I love to see the community here and how we all relate. It's been hard living with so many (many) people that all have their citizenship and no one understands the struggles we go through. I may not know you all personally, but I have to admit I already love all of you because we know what it's like to live the way we do.

God bless you guys!

Roxy :wub:

Applied: October 11th

Biometrics appointment: November 28th

I have fallen in love with this website because I love to see the community here and how we all relate. It's been hard living with so many (many) people that all have their citizenship and no one understands the struggles we go through.

Same feeling here. This forum has been "Heaven sent". It is comforting to know we are, indeed, not alone. Especially as some of us await approval notices. Best wishes to all. Congratulations to everyone living the dream. Let's make the best of this opportunity, network and prove to an entire Nation that Immigration reform can benefit all.

Epa Chama, como es la vaina?

Welcome to the Forum from a Colombian neighbor in Miami ;)

Nice of you to join, and your Afro is the COOLEST...EVER!

526b2ca981b94924a98d4efcc133a878@2x.gif

Bueno, yo soy el maracucho de esta verga nojoda! Bienvenida compatriota!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO me muero de la risa, te imagine decir esto y todo jajajajajajajaja.

Epa Chama, como es la vaina?

Welcome to the Forum from a Colombian neighbor in Miami ;)

Nice of you to join, and your Afro is the COOLEST...EVER!

526b2ca981b94924a98d4efcc133a878@2x.gif

Haha, that's so awesome! you included a vid and everything lol thank youuuu CHAMOO!!! *gasp* miami: my favorite city ever :wub:

Haha, that's so awesome! you included a vid and everything lol thank youuuu CHAMOO!!! *gasp* miami: my favorite city ever :wub:

Aqui estamos a la orden pa' lo que necesites ;) !

Orlando tambien es super bacana! You have 'The Hulk' all for yourself!

tumblr_m7jpd8Psng1rre72ko1_500.gif

Welcome to the forums.

You remind me of my little cousin with your afro lol.

39717531676355502853769.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS she is BEAUTIFUL!! And she looks like my little cousin vanessa! :P

Aqui estamos a la orden pa' lo que necesites ;) !

Orlando tambien es super bacana! You have 'The Hulk' all for yourself!

I've only been on it twice lol and the lines are so long it's not even worth it. Orlando is such a "town" or "pueblito" when you compare it with miami though. There's nothing like miami! :D