chris23

Approvals Are Faster In Certain States?

Yes and no, it isn't about the state. It is mainly how fast each center works. My personal opinion is that Nebraska "Lin" center is processing documents faster than any other center.

4 really? I had my application sent to the Vermont center nd it seems like most applications were sent there, idc if I dont get approved yet but I hope that people that had there applications sent there get approved. Thanks guys nd good luck

i thought there were 4 as well, however, the other day (just for fun) i decided to google it just for fun. it turns out that there are 5 service centers, with Missouri being the 5th. however, the MO service center is not processing DACA applications.

Well hopefully the centers start approving people faster. Imagine how slower the process would be if they hadn't hired workers to be ready for the DACA process.

im with "Lin" and my application has taken too long, i did my biometrics on late october, my brother already got his approved so i don't know....

im with "Lin" and my application has taken too long, i did my biometrics on late october, my brother already got his approved so i don't know....

Hey armando I did my biometris en noviembre 6 y hasta la fecha nada...y tambien tengo el de Nebraska Service center ...yo vivo en texas

So WAC is from which state ? I live in Cali, but sent it to the Arizona Lockbox. Did I send it to the wrong location ? now I'm a little confused ?!?!

No you didn't send it to the wrong location... from Arizona they send your app to one of the 4 centers previously mentioned (Vermont, Nebraska, California and Texas) to be reviewed... on the envelope you got with your Biometrics appointment it should say from what center they sent it to you ( example:California Service Center P.O.Box 30111 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111)

I also live in Cali and I also sent it to the Phoenix Lockbox and from there my app was sent to the California Center :)

No you didn't send it to the wrong location... from Arizona they send your app to one of the 4 centers previously mentioned (Vermont, Nebraska, California and Texas) to be reviewed... on the envelope you got with your Biometrics appointment it should say from what center they sent it to you ( example:California Service Center P.O.Box 30111 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111)

I also live in Cali and I also sent it to the Phoenix Lockbox and from there my app was sent to the California Center :)

Oh ok great, got it. Thanks for explaining it , mine's also there at the moment =)

Yes and no, it isn't about the state. It is mainly how fast each center works. My personal opinion is that Nebraska "Lin" center is processing documents faster than any other center.

I am not sure if I disagree with your statement (in bold face).

This is due to the fact that I am with Nebraska and I think they will have me wait the whole 6 mos!

Several others are still waiting on Nebraska.

I would like to see official statistics to determine which center is churning out acceptance letters faster.

I would assume the centers that are most efficient, are the ones better staffed with more personnel.

It would also be safe to assume that those 'efficient' centers handle the applications of the states most heavily populated with people in our situation (West, SW, Bible Belt?)

Those are just inferences, taking into account some statistics...I could be wrong, or right.

My application was sent to the Vermont center on September 24. Got my bio done October 30 and been waiting. I definitely think Vermont is the slowest in the country.

I wonder if your age matters, my sister is younger than me and she got approved a month ago and im still waiting. we sent applications at the same time to the same vermont center. we both got our bio's around the same time and yet im still waiting... i think the older you are the longer it takes bc they need to verify more info.

I wonder if your age matters, my sister is younger than me and she got approved a month ago and im still waiting. we sent applications at the same time to the same vermont center. we both got our bio's around the same time and yet im still waiting... i think the older you are the longer it takes bc they need to verify more info.

i dont think age has any thing to do with it. i got approve about a week after my bios and this year i'll turn 30.

just because you and your sister sent in your application together and maybe did your bios on the same day doesnt mean that after your bios, the applications were placed on the same desk or same pile together. the cases arent processed in any order.