chris23

Approvals Are Faster In Certain States?

I don't think any of the centers process applications faster than the others, it all depends on who is working on your case and it also depends on your case itself. If you have laid out all of your evidence carefully and neatly in a timeline then your case will go smoothly, and most importantly it also depends on your biometrics, if you have a common name with a lot of people in the system then it will take a while.

I think if you include too much documents to prove your case can also delay it. It's not necessarily about how much evidence to include with your DACA, it's about the quality of the evidence. You don't want to confuse and frustrate someone who's working on your case with too much and unnecessary documents.

Hi Guys, i'm new to the forum. I had my biometrics appointment on october 9th and I have not heard anything back yet. I believe my application got forwarded to the Vermont center. This is the 5th month since they accepted my application... Is it normal for the approval to take this long? Any thoughts?

Thanks...

Hi Guys, i'm new to the forum. I had my biometrics appointment on october 9th and I have not heard anything back yet. I believe my application got forwarded to the Vermont center. This is the 5th month since they accepted my application... Is it normal for the approval to take this long? Any thoughts?

Thanks...