christmastree77

Anybody Send Their Application To Vermont Lock Box?

Ohhhh!!! I didn't know that haha! Thanks for that info :)

I'm just wondering if anybody sent their application to the Vermont lock box. It's only been a little over two months since I've sent my application in, but I'm curious to see how long they take on average. Thank you for any responses!!!

the process starts not after you send in your application but after you've done your biometerics.

USCIS does not work on weekends or holidays.

so it's only been 24 workdays since your bios. from the general time frames USCIS has put out, 4 to 6 months is the general guideline.

the process starts not after you send in your application but after you've done your biometerics.

USCIS does not work on weekends or holidays.

so it's only been 24 workdays since your bios. from the general time frames USCIS has put out, 4 to 6 months is the general guideline.

Ohhhh!!! I didn't know that haha! Thanks for that info :)

They recieved mine on 9/27/12 I got biometrics done on 10/26/12 and I haven't heard nothing since then idk man it's just extremely annoying how California is so fast but vermont sucks oh well we gotta keep waiting :) /:

i did my biometrics oct 23rd, sent to California and still not approved, i think it depends on the officer that gets your App, i did biometrics at the same time as my cousin and she got her permit 3 weeks ago also sent to California center... lets keep positive and busy. ;)

i did my biometrics oct 23rd, sent to California and still not approved, i think it depends on the officer that gets your App, i did biometrics at the same time as my cousin and she got her permit 3 weeks ago also sent to California center... lets keep positive and busy. ;)

Ohhh that stinks and I think you may be right in a sense. And you're totally right about keeping positive :)

They recieved mine on 9/27/12 I got biometrics done on 10/26/12 and I haven't heard nothing since then idk man it's just extremely annoying how California is so fast but vermont sucks oh well we gotta keep waiting :) /:

I knowww!! Oh well. All we can do is wait :)

Sister did Bios on the 26th of September also and just barely today got an update to her case, RFE -.- Let's see what dumb thing they come up with. She has been continuously going to school for the past 11 years and we sent her entire school record, so it can't be the continuous residence part or ID since we sent her Birth Certificate, school IDs, passport etc...Only thing I can come up with is the June 15th requirement, which I believe wasn't too far after she went on school break.

Anyways, don't worry amor. Your approval will come soon.

Sister did Bios on the 26th of September also and just barely today got an update to her case, RFE -.- Let's see what dumb thing they come up with. She has been continuously going to school for the past 11 years and we sent her entire school record, so it can't be the continuous residence part or ID since we sent her Birth Certificate, school IDs, passport etc...Only thing I can come up with is the June 15th requirement, which I believe wasn't too far after she went on school break.

I am surprised that they waited that long to send an RFE. I thought they normally check the necessary requirements before the case went into initial review ? That's messed up ! they waited close to 3 mnt to send an RFE. sigh, wonder what excuse they will bring up to send me an RFE. The funny thing is my sis got approved in 28 days and I am still waiting plus we sent in similar documents. Except, the obvious differences ..................

Ugh! Don't tell me that.. I would lose it. Off to Mexico I'd go. And I'm not even Mexican.

Thanks guys! Lol trying to remain patient.

Ugh! Don't tell me that.. I would lose it. Off to Mexico I'd go. And I'm not even Mexican.

Thanks guys! Lol trying to remain patient.

lmao ..... That's along time though. I've been going to school continuously for 11 years as well, sent school records and stuff like that.... Hope it doesn't take as long

Come on guys! Lets not complaint, this oportunity is huge, what's a few weeks or months compare to not having the oportunity at all, lets be greatful! God bless!!!

I don't belive most of us are "complaining" about the time wait, it is just that by comparison it seems unfair, the processing times, application orders and proof we sent. Some people getting RFE months later, some people getting recalled for bio 2 months later... this just makes us all anxious and mad because we need it so much. We are very thankful, but we just feel like something is not right in the processing, which is understandable because this is the first time this system is being used. But at the same time, it is frustrating, especially for people like Amor here, she has been waiting forever, almost 6 months and she hasn't heard a word. Now, some other people sent stuff and got approved in 2-3 months, it just doesn't sound like the system is working properly, you know what I mean. We all are, and will all be, forever, eternally greatful.

I don't belive most of us are "complaining" about the time wait, it is just that by comparison it seems unfair, the processing times, application orders and proof we sent. Some people getting RFE months later, some people getting recalled for bio 2 months later... this just makes us all anxious and mad because we need it so much. We are very thankful, but we just feel like something is not right in the processing, which is understandable because this is the first time this system is being used. But at the same time, it is frustrating, especially for people like Amor here, she has been waiting forever, almost 6 months and she hasn't heard a word. Now, some other people sent stuff and got approved in 2-3 months, it just doesn't sound like the system is working properly, you know what I mean. We all are, and will all be, forever, eternally greatful.

they are probably making us wait on purpose >.< smh

I agree. The people around here are always so racist, they probably think that the President is an idiot for doing this and it is now their job, so, why not make us wait as long as possible, right? That isn't always the case, but people just make undocumented people feel so bad most of the time it is hard not to assume things like that. :(

I agree. The people around here are always so racist, they probably think that the President is an idiot for doing this and it is now their job, so, why not make us wait as long as possible, right? That isn't always the case, but people just make undocumented people feel so bad most of the time it is hard not to assume things like that. :(

Amen! Its not like we've done anything wrong... We were just brought to the states by our parents at a very young age their was nothing we could do about that..... You'd think that by now racism would be gone however its still present every where >.< ...

And it will get worse now with the law they are trying to pass. This is so sad, I feel terrible for the children who are here ilegally now and will grow up here never knowing their home countries...now what about them? In 10 years, will they fit in another law? Many Americans can be so offensive, and the most ignorant thing is that the real Native American is the real and original owner of this land. They were here and got taken advantage of, but the typical American refuses to acknowledge that. It is like Obama said, "what we forget is that we used to be them". It just makes me so sad to see how many people could be succesful and help, but because of a stupid SSN, you can't do anyting, not even contribute to the country. And it is not like it is our right to be here, out parents made necessary choices, but they knew what they were doing. I feel that by not protecting the border, the situation is going to get worse for us, the undocumented immigrants of right now, it needs to be done. And it may sound selfish because you know, "I'm already here", but we also need to think of the American people who are here, we are not entitled to this, but obviously, they did not send any of us packing yet for a reason. I just feel so cheated sometimes when I see spoiled American teenagers sometimes smoking weed, doing drugs, selling dope and we are out there working for $8/hr and they have all this free time and resouces because their parents worked hard to pay for an education and they barely have to lift a finger, because you know, Consuelo the housekeepr does all things for Mr. Johnsons' kids lol...very stero typical, sorry. I am just frustrated about not being employed right now when there is a job actually waiting for me and I can't work it bc I am still waitiiiiiiiing for someone to get their damn coffee every morning and look at my name sitting there on the desk and say "Well, let me see, this kid went to school, she pays taxes with an ITIN, she doesn't have any criminal history, I think I will approve"...but nooooo...damn it! Well..i guess that's a lot for 2am...so..have a good night guys! :D lol