Sign in to follow this  
taramo35

Divoced! How To ? In California

so i been married for 2 year . no kids . we are not living together anymore. i got married when i was 18 and thigs just didnt work out. is a mutual agreement now . we both want to get divorced

i need someone to guide me a lil on this. do i need a lawyer or how should i start doing this ?

please someone :/

YALL TWO ARE MARRIED FUKKK DATTT I AINT GETTING MARRIED TILL IM 27 AN UP IM TOOO GOD DAMN GOODLOOKING TOO BE TIED DOWN....FUKKK DAT......RIGHT NOW WE GUT ALOT OF STUFF TOOO DOOO...(; WHEN URE MARRIED U GUTTA COOK FOR DA MAN......FUKKK DA MAN EVEN IF URE NOT HORNYYY ..SUKKKK HIS DICKK..WASH HIS CLOTESS...CLEAN DA HOUSE........ FUKKK DAT IM TOOO YOUNG RIGHT NOW TO BE A SLAVE TO A MAN,.,,,,,,,,

one of my friends just got married 2 months ago shes 21 an hes 30...... she hasnt even finish hs doenst even have a ged......she has to work cause her husband was living with hisparents..... wtf if u gunna get married ure suppuse to married a man dats responsible that doesnt rely on da parents.....an come one marrie a guy around ure age cause in 10 years my friend gunna be 30 n his husband 40 an from what i hear from alot of older women dat cheat on dere husband with younger guys is causeee da guy canttt get hard nomore an if he does he dont last long....

another of my friend in hs she dated alot of prettty boys n again dis one dint fiinsh hs,,,she move to texAS an now is married to an ugly mutafukerr.....wat disgrace....

.i know both of my friend only got marrried just so they can have a place,,,to live causeee my first friend only move out an lived with her now husband causeee her mom kik her out at 18 so she had to move in with her bf......thats now husband..... the otherr one idk why she move to texas if all ger family lives here in fontana

an my other female friends idk what da fuck hapen dat most got pregnant an now are single moms......... n from what dey put on dere facebook they hate dere bby daddies ....

what makes me mad is that alot of em have papers actually all of em dooo........dey dont fuken take advantage an saay u know what ima get my ged ima go to college ..imaaa get a good carrerr ima get a goood joob ima save up moneyyyy from workingggggggg an get my own place,.......they all took da easyyy way getting married .... or geting knock upppp...... women should knowww that having a baby doesnt mean da guy gunna stay with u.......... an being married dont mean he gunna stay with u forever....

YALL TWO ARE MARRIED FUKKK DATTT I AINT GETTING MARRIED TILL IM 27 AN UP IM TOOO GOD DAMN GOODLOOKING TOO BE TIED DOWN....FUKKK DAT......RIGHT NOW WE GUT ALOT OF STUFF TOOO DOOO...(; WHEN URE MARRIED U GUTTA COOK FOR DA MAN......FUKKK DA MAN EVEN IF URE NOT HORNYYY ..SUKKKK HIS DICKK..WASH HIS CLOTESS...CLEAN DA HOUSE........ FUKKK DAT IM TOOO YOUNG RIGHT NOW TO BE A SLAVE TO A MAN,.,,,,,,,,

one of my friends just got married 2 months ago shes 21 an hes 30...... she hasnt even finish hs doenst even have a ged......she has to work cause her husband was living with hisparents..... wtf if u gunna get married ure suppuse to married a man dats responsible that doesnt rely on da parents.....an come one marrie a guy around ure age cause in 10 years my friend gunna be 30 n his husband 40 an from what i hear from alot of older women dat cheat on dere husband with younger guys is causeee da guy canttt get hard nomore an if he does he dont last long....

another of my friend in hs she dated alot of prettty boys n again dis one dint fiinsh hs,,,she move to texAS an now is married to an ugly mutafukerr.....wat disgrace....

.i know both of my friend only got marrried just so they can have a place,,,to live causeee my first friend only move out an lived with her now husband causeee her mom kik her out at 18 so she had to move in with her bf......thats now husband..... the otherr one idk why she move to texas if all ger family lives here in fontana

an my other female friends idk what da fuck hapen dat most got pregnant an now are single moms......... n from what dey put on dere facebook they hate dere bby daddies ....

what makes me mad is that alot of em have papers actually all of em dooo........dey dont fuken take advantage an saay u know what ima get my ged ima go to college ..imaaa get a good carrerr ima get a goood joob ima save up moneyyyy from workingggggggg an get my own place,.......they all took da easyyy way getting married .... or geting knock upppp...... women should knowww that having a baby doesnt mean da guy gunna stay with u.......... an being married dont mean he gunna stay with u forever....

:o i dont regret getting married at all. ive never been happier. i wanst his sirvienta. we both worked and we both cleaned our place. we both eraned good money. but our work schedules killed it. we barely spent time together i was going to college and working 10 hrs a day. :( things just died between us ( and his just 2 yrs older than me)

to love someone and be loved is the most beutiful thing in the world and even thou im young it could of worked out. but it surely was beutiful

I wish you both girls good luck !!! And taramo well said " to love and be loved its the most beautiful feeling I have experienced " !!!!

Sorry things don't work out sometimes, I feel like I'm in a similar situation with the exception that I'm not married

But we are both aware on what's coming next and I think we are ok with it :/ it wasn't the lack of love, sometimes people just want different things in life and there is nothing wrong with that :)

But you should definitely seek some advise from someone who knows about this matter !

I wish you both girls good luck !!! And taramo well said " to love and be loved its the most beautiful feeling I have experienced " !!!!

Sorry things don't work out sometimes, I feel like I'm in a similar situation with the exception that I'm not married

But we are both aware on what's coming next and I think we are ok with it :/ it wasn't the lack of love, sometimes people just want different things in life and there is nothing wrong with that :)

But you should definitely seek some advise from someone who knows about this matter !

Yeah it's really complicated married or not ☺but I'm good I accepted it . Nothing last forever

i dont really care if he gets the divorce or not...im going to move on with my life and do the best i can. if he wants to be single then fine, i know he will miss me one day cause i know nobody else is gonna treat him as good as i did.