Sign in to follow this  
Mercedez

How Many Of You Guys Pay A Lawyer?

my friend payed a lawyer 200 someting she did a walk in on october an she hasnt beem aprove i tink is just on luck....like i did my bio on da 18 of december an some other chik did it tooo ...but in texas an she got aprove already:O its just luck i belieeve

I did it with a lawyer n got approved within 2 months,

However some Ppl did there's by themselves and got approved'

and vice versa. One can't really say...

I personally believe there is a better correlation, between individuals who are still in High School and/or attending College and received faster approval notices. Compared to the fate of those who have been out of public education for a while.

i believe its just whoever gets your application. if you get some lazy worker your out of luck but if your lucky and get a very relaxed and chill back worker who just is breezing through applications then your in luck.

A friend and I got free legal help from a program in Florida that help with immigration issues. He applied like two weeks before i did and we are both still in the same boat. An other friend did hers with a notario and she got approved right away.

I absolutely did not. They were charging a ridiculous 1500 here in Boston. Bunch of sumbags trying to take money to fill out papers with your own info. Especially cause all I had were two stops for driving without a license. I went to court, got my discharge papers, got HS diploma, bank statements, some bills and that is about it. Sent in the application, and it is on review. I did it for my friend's kids as well and they are right up there waiting with me as well. Unless you had a problem, like serious problem, you wouldn't need it to fill out the form. At least, for me it was easy.

I paid a lawyer 2500. I did my bios on Dec 27th and I'm still waiting.... The reason why i got a lawyer is that i came to the US before i turned 16 but i didn't want to go to school because i was terrified of not knowing anyone and of not speaking any english.... I started working with someone elses papers so there's not really a record of me being present in this country until i was 17....except for some pictires :-( Still my hopes are up. Now when i see all the time i lost because of my fears, i just wanna cry. The good thing about all i went through at that time is that once i started school i went all the way through college and then university...but then i got pregnant and couldn't finish my career. Now I'm planning to go back to school as soon as i get approved!.....I'm very happy for all of the dreamers that were accepted already and my prayers are with all of the rest that just like me are checking their status every day.

I paid a lawyer $500, which is his standard fee, I know this because he has work with my family before, needless to say he has very good reputation. It does not matter if you have a lawyer or not, he told me so, and well...my bf and I both used his services and he has not been approved yet although I have...

I personally believe there is a better correlation, between individuals who are still in High School and/or attending College and received faster approval notices. Compared to the fate of those who have been out of public education for a while.

So true..

i believe its just whoever gets your application. if you get some lazy worker your out of luck but if your lucky and get a very relaxed and chill back worker who just is breezing through applications then your in luck.

Exaclyy

I honestly don't think this is the case. When I applied for DACA I had been out of college for almost a year and a half and I got approved within 19 days. My high school friend also applied and he had been out of high school since 2007 and got approved within 2 and half months because he applied in October a little later than me. My other friend in Texas graduated in 2008 from HS and got approved within 2 and a half months from bios as well. I think the most important factors in getting approved within a resonable time frame are having strong continuous evidence of being present in the US for 5+, the center you get assigned to and criminal backround that may include having a common names.