Sign in to follow this  
Blazinknight23

Which Bank You Use?

I use a local credit union. First Light. Its very good to its members. Free checking, no annual fees plus after you submit an application for your wages to be deposited directly, they actually give me the money 1 day earlier than when Im officially supposed to receive it. Im currently in the process of obtaining a credit card and after doing research, learned that if you get a credit card through your bank or credit union, the APR is much lower than going with other companies.

at the moment i have chase. i've had since 2005 when it was Washington Mutual. and up until friday i was happy with them. so, i'm in the market for a new bank.

I have credit cards too for Capital one and Chase :)

You had a ssn when you applied? and to all of you with credit cards, do you have a ssn? of course, I'm talking about before getting DACA and all that stuff.

I USE DAT BANK OF 'MERICA TOO! GOT EM SINCE 2005 YO. WHEN I GO IN THERE, I'M LIKE A WALKIN PARTY CUZ I JUST GO IN THERE AND PEOPLE BE PARTYING LIKE A FAMILY CUZ WE BE LIKE THAT SHAWTYYY.

Navy Fed. & Chase

Hey Erick, did u have any issues opening up an account with navy fed? I called yesterday and they sent me an email saying that they were unable to "verify required pieces of information" so I have to fax a copy of my DL and SS card. Did u open your account at a local branch?