splif0clock

European Soccer League

No, bashing one another over team support, please!

State the teams you support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England -Preimer Leag => Liverpool

Spain - La Liga => Barcelona (**clears throat**)

Italy - Serie A => Juventus

tumblr_m4jpf6al631rwiah3o1_500.gif

I won't put my money on Juve Vs Celtics game. The way Celtics play from what I have seen they are one dangerous underdog team man. Don't forget Celtics found a way to beat Barcelona on there second head-on group stage match. So it really hard to say, If Juve would overcome celtics confidence and advance to the next round.

For possible Juve vs Barca match, I've to say that would be one heck of a match man. And, I would be rooting for the wining team with a possibility of supporting Juve - if they can find a way of containing Barca one two passes. I wouldn't mind seeing Pirlo pick up champions league trophy for once.

I won't put my money on Juve Vs Celtics game. The way Celtics play from what I have seen they are one dangerous underdog team man. Don't forget Celtics found a way to beat Barcelona on there second head-on group stage match. So it really hard to say, If Juve would overcome celtics confidence and advance to the next round.

For possible Juve vs Barca match, I've to say that would be one heck of a match man. And, I would be rooting for the wining team with a possibility of supporting Juve - if they can find a way of containing Barca one two passes. I wouldn't mind seeing Pirlo pick up champions league trophy for once.

Celtics will go out this round...

They were just lucky because Man City sucked!

Regarding Barca, they can be beat... remember that Chelsea beat them last year.

I can't wait to the start of the round! so many good games dude! Almost all of them are worth watching!

Watch out for Valencia v PSG, RM v MAN U, Porto V Malaga, Arsenal v Bayern!

646149945.gif?key=640360&Expires=1358377244&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=tG3LadJXi4Lb-Tb5~6bgxgn4SPQJ6-EgpgxUNWc4r4pnFAxvt5tqThHdjXHgjlYhch384o3TC5QiEgTOaaE8PupD~9M3bZDkpPU01DF9Ah5PeTNxSTJQZV-oKRNdt3qBVoxrwUsDq-spJW9C5B7sh8TWzDEPdKwiPbceS-t0CVM_

Celtics will go out this round...

They were just lucky because Man City sucked!

Regarding Barca, they can be beat... remember that Chelsea beat them last year.

I can't wait to the start of the round! so many good games dude! Almost all of them are worth watching!

Watch out for Valencia v PSG, RM v MAN U, Porto V Malaga, Arsenal v Bayern!

Of course, they were lucky but the momentum says they could pull it off, man. Just the same way Barca lost to Chelsea last year, Celtics could be that same upsetting team that beats the better opposition. Plus, once any teams gets on the pitch, one team is bound to lose and factors like confidence plays a major roll on wining.

By the way, remember currently Barca are unbeaten in la lega, plus they only lost to Celtics and tied to Benfica in Champions League. Which makes it there best ever running record from what I can remember. So, I wouldn't compare them to there last year form. But, in any game where Barca is playing in the Champions league is going to be one sick match. And, I hope ManU loses to Real Madrid. Now that game, I wouldn't mind betting on if I had spare $$$.

Of course, they were lucky but the momentum says they could pull it off, man. Just the same way Barca lost to Chelsea last year, Celtics could be that same upsetting team that beats the better opposition. Plus, once any teams gets on the pitch, one team is bound to lose and factors like confidence plays a major roll on wining.

By the way, remember currently Barca are unbeaten in la lega, plus they only lost to Celtics and tied to Benfica in Champions League. Which makes it there best ever running record from what I can remember. So, I wouldn't compare them to there last year form. But, in any game where Barca is playing in the Champions league is going to be one sick match. And, I hope ManU loses to Real Madrid. Now that game, I wouldn't mind betting on if I had spare $$$.

Man U falls, just because Chicharito sucks (no offense to any MX fans out there)...

Regarding Celtics, you are right. However, anything can happen in Champions. That's why so exciting to watch!

I'd like to see Porto advance ( many Colombians playing there ex. James Rodriguez), as well as Bayern, Schalke, Barca, and Juve...Valencia v PSG, I don't know, since Valencia is playing very good, but PSG has Ibra...

In other topic, what do you think about Falcao? I would like to see him in Chels...there is also a rumor that Pep is going to Man City and Neymar has expressed interest in working with Pep.

A lot of moves in Euro soccer!

Man U falls, just because Chicharito sucks (no offense to any MX fans out there)...

Regarding Celtics, you are right. However, anything can happen in Champions. That's why so exciting to watch!

I'd like to see Porto advance ( many Colombians playing there ex. James Rodriguez), as well as Bayern, Schalke, Barca, and Juve...Valencia v PSG, I don't know, since Valencia is playing very good, but PSG has Ibra...

In other topic, what do you think about Falcao? I would like to see him in Chels...there is also a rumor that Pep is going to Man City and Neymar has expressed interest in working with Pep.

There is no way Atletico would sell Falcao. If they do, I don't think they can keep there current form in la liga and I am sure they know it too. As for pep going to city, its highly possible and remember chelsea owner also would like to see him replacing rafa. And, from what I know about chelsea owner, he would outspend city if pep hesitates because he wants him there. But, I can see Pep fitting right in to replace mancini and implementing his way of playing from his barac days and creating a beast team out of city current players.

There is no way Atletico would sell Falcao. If they do, I don't think they can keep there current form in la liga and I am sure they know it too. As for pep going to city, its highly possible and remember chelsea owner also would like to see him replacing rafa. And, from what I know about chelsea owner, he would outspend city if pep hesitates because he wants him there. But, I can see Pep fitting right in to replace mancini and implementing his way of playing from his barac days and creating a beast team out of city current players.

In my opinion, each team has a price and Abramovich has provided a signed, blank check for Falcao...also, Falcao said that his dream is to play in The Premier...so who knows, for the right price, Falcao might go, just not yet.

There is also a lot of talent coming from S. America, and often, Porto has dibs, develops them, and sells them...so expect other players to show up in the rosters... just like Falcao, James Rodriguez, Zuniga, Guarin...many will go through Porto and end up higher in Euro soccer...Porto is a trader of players!

untitled-7lik1y.gif

Last time I saw Porto play, Hulk was the talking point since Chelsea wanted him last summer. And, If I am not mistaken I think he is from Brazil too. I haven't watched any games of porto or read about there current stats though. So,I am a bit clueless about Porto or France'e club team.

Man, I just wish Liverpool would get rid of there semi-strict England only players under 24 rule so they could get more international players. I would like to see some players like Neymar but Its highly unlikely they would get such a player. =(

Last time I saw Porto play, Hulk was the talking point since Chelsea wanted him last summer. And, If I am not mistaken I think he is from Brazil too. I haven't watched any games of porto or read about there current stats though. So,I am a bit clueless about Porto or France'e club team.

Man, I just wish Liverpool would get rid of there semi-strict England only players under 24 rule so they could get more international players. I would like to see some players like Neymar but Its highly unlikely they would get such a player. =(

I agree!

Let's just wait for Feb and see what happens...

Okay this sounds fun:

La Liga - Fc Barcelona. (My team since I was born & til I die)

PL - Chelsea

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich & Borussia Dortmund

Serie A - Juventus.

I have been a strong supporter of Real Madrid since forever. My all time favorite player has got to be Ronaldinho for his unique playing style. Out of the EPl I support Chelsea. SInce Drogba's departure I don't follow them as much.

No, bashing one another over team support, please!

State the teams you support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England -Preimer Leag => Liverpool

Spain - La Liga => Barcelona (**clears throat**)

Italy - Serie A => Juventus

tumblr_m4jpf6al631rwiah3o1_500.gif

He's nasty!

So many teams to choose from. But, if I had one team to choose from all - I choose the Miami Heat!

So many teams to choose from. But, if I had one team to choose from all - I choose the Miami Heat!

LMAO ! football not handballl

@Aled,

Can you imagine if Luis had the 3 chelsea midlfilders supporting him from behind + gerrad?? F***, I am drooling for just thinking that. Too bad, torres has not been able to capitalize on the support.

tumblr_m3se548jP61rucppno1_500.gif

By the way, I just read Pep is going to Bayern Munich.

LMAO ! football not handballl

@Aled,

Can you imagine if Luis had the 3 chelsea midlfilders supporting him from behind + gerrad?? F***, I am drooling for just thinking that. Too bad, torres has not been able to capitalize on the support.

tumblr_m3se548jP61rucppno1_500.gif

:o Football you said! Alright, The Miami Dolphins then!!! and 49rs for playoffs!

It says European soccer so I won'I mention my favorite club in Mexico *cough cough Club America cough cough*. So here they go:

Spain: Real Madrid

England: ManU

Italy: Inter

The rest of the european leagues I guess I don't have a favorite but I do still watch it.