chris23

Delay On Approvals

I've been going through several lawyers websites and i've also read other peoples comments on on those websites nd their cases, nd even though they didnt apply for DACA they have being wating on their immigration case to be processed nd approved also. Its pretty much clear that the Vermont center is the main delayed center because of many, many other different immigration cases still pending even before August 15, so even though they are trying hard to approve most of the application for deferred action they still have to worry about other immigration cases nd try to help those not fall behind just bacause of daca so basically im pretty sure we will have to wait most of the time we have been told unless your case is easy to handle.....good luck guys

I've been going through several lawyers websites and i've also read other peoples comments on on those websites nd their cases, nd even though they didnt apply for DACA they have being wating on their immigration case to be processed nd approved also. Its pretty much clear that the Vermont center is the main delayed center because of many, many other different immigration cases still pending even before August 15, so even though they are trying hard to approve most of the application for deferred action they still have to worry about other immigration cases nd try to help those not fall behind just bacause of daca so basically im pretty sure we will have to wait most of the time we have been told unless your case is easy to handle.....good luck guys

Yep it is true.

There are different departments and staff members for each category. C33 is not in the same department as C01, every staff member is trained according to their department.

Yeah but only with a certain amount of people, nd right now with that many cases I bet they are throwing around our applications, I mean come on I bet if they got commission for every case we all would be approved already

Every case differs. For instance, me and my little sister applied to Vermont office 3or4 days apart. She got her approval after taking her bio in 22 or 28 days, if I remember correctly. We both are on the same asylum case, live in the same location, sent in almost similar evidence, but the only difference I saw is that she finished her undergrad in a different University of Maryland school system.And, I am sure what school you went to really don't matter, but I have been waiting since Aug. 31.

So, my guess is each application goes through different procedure which would affect the decision period. Always, remember they will scrutinize your application in any way the could. So, be patient and Hope for the best.

Best of Luck

Yeah but only with a certain amount of people, nd right now with that many cases I bet they are throwing around our applications, I mean come on I bet if they got commission for every case we all would be approved already

LoL, there freaking salary should be enough. All they got to do is review your info and stamp the freaking application and forward it to the production department. I don't think that hard bro. But, I believe the procedure they have to follow could be harsh on the applicant.

Every case differs. For instance, me and my little sister applied to Vermont office 3or4 days apart. She got her approval after taking her bio in 22 or 28 days, if I remember correctly. We both are on the same asylum case, live in the same location, sent in almost similar evidence, but the only difference I saw is that she finished her undergrad in a different University of Maryland school system.And, I am sure what school you went to really don't matter, but I have been waiting since Aug. 31.

So, my guess is each application goes through different procedure which would affect the decision period. Always, remember they will scrutinize your application in any way the could. So, be patient and Hope for the best.

Best of Luck

Absolutely right!

I have dismissed assumptions like if people have HS diplomas, college grads, type of colleges, cases, they will be approved faster, etc.

The truth is, we have to wait.

We only speculate in regards to what might be taking them so long in some cases, but until we have concrete proof and data that shows the reasons in the delays, that is all we can do...speculate.

Let's be patient and hope for the best...if you haven't received a letter denying your application, you are on the right track... Therefore, let us all breathe!

tumblr_m6fqgm5byP1rwcc6bo1_250.gif