Sign in to follow this  
Cynthia_Penuelas

If A Month Or Two

If a months evidence is missing would i get a rfe? Even though i was in school . I have the billing statements from college. Im trying to get proof of my continuos residence since may of 06 which is when i graduated hs.

so far from 06 im missing 2 months evidence

from 07 1 month

from 08 & 09 have complete evidence

from 10 right now i only proof of 6 months.

ones month april only have an envelop w my name n date. Would that be enough for that month?

from 11 &12 only have like 2 montjs working,on getting old phone record maybe prescription records.

so basically they dont really care about before 07? . Gosh ive been going around getting transcripts from 7th 8th grade. Stressing about it. I have a payment receipt for 6-12-12 and another one for 6-14-12.

thx.

thx. Roadrunner11

Osha: well im not trying to prove day by day ..but im trying to prove everymonth. id heard its better that way. i just want to avoid getting an rfe.

Did u guys get approved? Or still waiting?

I send my application quite recently on the 28th of December and they received it on the 2nd of January and my biometrics is scheduled on the 28th. I send in strong evidence to prove my continuous residency. All of my evidence are high school and college transcripts. If everything goes well I should be approved in February, if not, then maybe March or even April. I can wait, I've been in the shadows for 13 years, a couple of month of waiting is nothing.