Sign in to follow this  
dahlia

Question On Proof Of Presence On June 15, 2012

I don't have any kind of document with my name on it for June 15, 2012 or any date that whole month (but I do have them for May & July). No social media activity either. I didn't have a bank account at the time, and my parents paid my expenses. The closest thing I have are cell phone records, and it's on a family plan billed to my mom's name.

I know they don't accept an affidavit alone to prove presence on June 15, but what if I have my mom sign one that says my cell phone number is mine, or something like that? Anyone know if that would be acceptable?

I've had everything else for DACA ready for months; I'm good to go except for this one problem. Please help.

What about places you've checked in to? Where you get your haircut, do you have to sign in..do they ask for your name and number? Facebook posts? Any volunteer work you did in June? Medcal records?

I would include the phone bill even thought it is not under your name just explain it. I did that as well. Do you babysit or work anywhere part time? Maybe you could get a letter from your employer stating you were there on that date?

I included a medical bill, the phone bill under my parents name and an affidavit letter from my employer stating "she was present on June 15, 2012 at our office.

Hope this helps.

Gather any kind of evidence, as minimal as it may seem, then you can attach an affidavit to it. They don't accept affidavits alone to prove your presence on June 15th, but you can attach one to your evidence and I'm sure it will help your case.

I think it's all just luck because I did not send anything for June 15 and I got approved without an RFE.

if you send an affidavit they wont accept just one ...you have to send at least two. they dont have to be notarized if you dont want to...if you chose to not get them notarized then make sure that whoever writes the affidavits makes a copy of their I.D and attach it to each affidavit.

i know this info because i called and spoke with an officer who told me to do that.

Thanks for the responses. I didn't have a job anytime near that date, no facebook updates that month -- even the library card I was using at the time is under my mother's name because I didn't have the right type of ID to get my own. The closest thing I have to June is a doctor's appt on May 31st 2012. May not be close enough that they'd let it slide.

I would include the phone bill even thought it is not under your name just explain it. I did that as well. Do you babysit or work anywhere part time? Maybe you could get a letter from your employer stating you were there on that date?

I included a medical bill, the phone bill under my parents name and an affidavit letter from my employer stating "she was present on June 15, 2012 at our office.

Hope this helps.

For the phone bill, did you have the parent whose name it was under sign an affidavit confirming that's your phone number? Maybe I'd need to do that if I didn't have employment or appointments that whole month.