Sign in to follow this  
Cynthia_Penuelas

Good/bad Idea To Highlight Dates On Evidence?

It is a good idea to highlight the dates on evidence?

Also best way to assemble application package

I know passport photos, money orders, app 182D, 175, 175ws should be first but after that? Just evidence in chronological order? Yeah huh lol

I remember reading somewhere that it's not a good idea to highlight anything because the papers you send in are scanned and if you highlight something, it might look dark.

I remember reading somewhere that it's not a good idea to highlight anything because the papers you send in are scanned and if you highlight something, it might look dark.

I believe the forms (I-821D, I-765, I-765WS and G-1145) are the ones we are not supposed to highlight, but our evidence such as bank statements, school transcripts, etc we can. Me and my sisters highlighted the dates and our names and other important stuff in all of these documents (our evidence) and we haven't had a problem with our applications and my sister got approved already. :) So I'm guessing they just don't want you to highlight the forms :)

I believe the forms (I-821D, I-765, I-765WS and G-1145) are the ones we are not supposed to highlight, but our evidence such as bank statements, school transcripts, etc we can. Me and my sisters highlighted the dates and our names and other important stuff in all of these documents (our evidence) and we haven't had a problem with our applications and my sister got approved already. :) So I'm guessing they just don't want you to highlight the forms :)

^^^^ This +1

I also highlighted the dates on the evidence, not the forms.

Hope it helps and much success in your app ;)

All of the documents are scanned, not just the applications, not sure if the adjudicators look over the scans or the actual paperwork when reviewing your case though.