Sign in to follow this  
Dani0709

Anyone From California?

Hi I send my application on oct 31 they received it on November 5th took my bios on December 6th I'm still waiting for approval!! Lets hope they pick up the pace!!!

mine was sent to laguna niguel in california too! most people that had their application sent to laguna niguel were approved really fast. so im not worrying too much. i did my bios on the december 4th :)

mine was sent to laguna niguel in california too! most people that had their application sent to laguna niguel were approved really fast. so im not worrying too much. i did my bios on the december 4th :)

California and Nebraska are the fastest processing centers. ;)

hello, my application process is similar too, my received date is NOv. 1st and had my bios on dec. 7th. still waiting for that approval letter!

I live in Cali as well and my app was sent to California center. I sent my app on Oct. 25 and did my bios on Nov. 29 and still waiting :/ ... but my sister sent her app on Nov. 1 and did her bios on Dec. 5 and she got approved on Jan. 14. So ours is coming soon :). Hopefully :)

erika020, me and u have the same timeline..

Bio on Oct.29 and appointment at 2pm and still waiting for the dam approval... i really do hope it comes soon. also sent to Laguna Nigel

erika020, me and u have the same timeline..

Bio on Oct.29 and appointment at 2pm and still waiting for the dam approval... i really do hope it comes soon. also sent to Laguna Nigel

hopefully we get our approval soon :) let me know how your process goes :) Good luck!