Sign in to follow this  
marys1985

hola mi nombre es mary

yo tengo un misdemeanor me paro la policia sin licensia y me dieron corte y no me presente a la corte y ahorita tengo un warrant arrest..ustedes creen k puedo todavia calificar o no?

marys1985:

seria recomendado que por esta infraccion, te pusieras en contacto con un abogado..si puedes calificar si tienes todos los requisitos pero no queremos que por esa infraccion se haga dificil tu caso..

buena suerte y bienvenida al forum.

hi when sending proof of all my documents...i only send the copies of them right? like the copy of my birth certificate? i read you need to notarize and translate your birth certificate? is that necessary? if so where do you recommend us to?

mexmonroe:

heres the link about where you can get your birth certificate translated/notarized. I used their services and they did a great job. Yes, you need to get it translated if it not in english. uscis wont accept any document not in english.

good luck and welcome to the forum.

yo tengo un misdemeanor me paro la policia sin licensia y me dieron corte y no me presente a la corte y ahorita tengo un warrant arrest..ustedes creen k puedo todavia calificar o no?

Get the help of an Attorney before you apply, that warrant can get you deported. Any legal issue with the law will get your submitted information to ICE, unfortunately is has been announced.

for form i-765 how would respond to numbers 13,14,15?

I came to the USA across the mexican/us border and arrived at florida as an ilegal,and i am still ilegal, so how would you guys recommend i respond to those questions . what did u guys put?

If I don't have a passport will that be a problem ?

If you do not have a passport, that is okay. But it is perferred. You then either need a state i.d or drivers liscense. But if not, like most people who are applying for Daca, then a school i.d will suffice. Make sure the school i.d is current.

you can use your matricula consular instead of the passport,by the way i did not translate my birth certificate i sent a copy of the original one,i did get approved im just waiting for the permit to get sent.

you can use your matricula consular instead of the passport,by the way i did not translate my birth certificate i sent a copy of the original one,i did get approved im just waiting for the permit to get sent.

You should start yourtimeline :) I will tooo