For anyone who has been approved and has everything they need to get a job. What kind of jobs do you have and what would be a good first job.

hi there first of all what is your field of interest? Do you have any plans for more schooling? I would say try to find an entry level job in the field that you want to build a career in. That way you can make good connections with the current employees who might be able to give you references for school or a better job in the future. Also try to find a job that offers benefits and life insurance because that is huge plus.

i've worked a few jobs before DACA. waitress, nanny, grocery store, internet cafe, baseball park.

after i was approved, the 1st job i had was working as a receptionist in the Onocology wing of the local hospital and now, i work for a local police department as a 911 dispatcher.

if part time work is what you are looking for, why not try stores like walmart or target. they usually hire part time positions.

I'm gonna look for a stocking job first. They start out pretty good pay way. Other than that gonna for something in retail. Fast food and resturants as a last resort.

I just got my frist job at a resturante. I am a cashier. I swear people know I'm new lol. Waiting on my second job (Grocery).

One guy asked to change his 10 to 2 fives, and then change the five to 5 ones and then something else. I think he cheated me....

I just got my frist job at a resturante. I am a cashier. I swear people know I'm new lol. Waiting on my second job (Grocery).

One guy asked to change his 10 to 2 fives, and then change the five to 5 ones and then something else. I think he cheated me....

lmaooo damnn he got you smh

i've worked a few jobs before DACA. waitress, nanny, grocery store, internet cafe, baseball park.

after i was approved, the 1st job i had was working as a receptionist in the Onocology wing of the local hospital and now, i work for a local police department as a 911 dispatcher.

if part time work is what you are looking for, why not try stores like walmart or target. they usually hire part time positions.

how did u get that job as a dispatcher don't they check to see if ur a resident or us citizen ?

I got a job at Microchip, I hold a Chemical engineering degree from OSU and I pretty am finding a way to cool small boards with less energy than usual.

If you need math help, please free to message me for help! :)

I got a job at Microchip, I hold a Chemical engineering degree from OSU and I pretty am finding a way to cool small boards with less energy than usual.

If you need math help, please free to message me for help! :)

Hi,

Where is MIcrochip's location?? I received my MS in ME and heat transfer was my concentration.

how did u get that job as a dispatcher don't they check to see if ur a resident or us citizen ?

depends on the agency you work for. i work for the city and nowhere on the app did it say that i had to be a PR or USC in order to apply, it only asked if i was able to legally work in the US.