Sign in to follow this  
mgd_12

What Happens Next? What Do I Do?

Hello everyone, Good Afternoon,

I went for my Biometrics appointment last October on the 23. I have been waiting ever since eager for something to come up and for a change to happen. I have been checking the USCIS.GOV website all along to see if it changes from "initial review" to the next step. Today is the 3 month mark of my process. My mom and i have no idea on what to do next. Should I email my lawyer's worker, the kind lady that helped me with my process? or should I wait a couple more days to see if the process will be changed. My lawyer said that with all the info I had for the application, it would have been quick.

Please reply ASAP,

HELP ME !

THANKS

it is for:

Form I821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

USCIS only works Monday thru Friday. Weekends and holidays are not included in the wait time. It has only been 63 working days since your bios. the estimated wait time is 4 to 6 months after your bios. Calling USCIS wont really help much since they really only give you the information that is listed on your status page anyways.

Unfortunately, the only thing to do after the bios is to wait until there is a decision or until a RFE is issued. As much as lawyers want to promise that they process wont take long, no one really knows because every case is different and every service center is different as well.

There are still some who filed in August and September who are either not approved yet or have received RFEs.

Your 90 days begin after your DACA has been approved, so those 3 months doesn't really count.

All you can really do is wait.

Which service center are you with?

You've been waiting 63 days, not 3 months ;)

yeah. unfortunately, waiting is the name of the game when it comes to dealing with USCIS.

just try to occupy your time with other things and just think that no news is good news.

also, there are people on this forum that are in the same situation, no matter what stage your case is in, that you can always chat with. :)