Sign in to follow this  
Jeovany

Applied For D.a While Going To School, Now I Got My Ged, My Case Still In Initial Review (Help)

Hi! I got approved November 29th 2012 and since then my case Has being on initial review! i applied showing that i was still going to school to get my ged and as of jan 7th 2013 i got my ged but i would love to know if be my calling them and telling them that i got my ged and if i can send it over to them to add as more information or is too late or what can i do?

please i need to know asap, because something tells me that if i add up that i have my GED now it might boost my application and get an answer sooner! since it been 3 month already since i got my Appointment for my biometrics... and since i went to my biometrics my case hasn't moved at all, its stuck on INITIAL REVIEW!

please help me!

Thanks!

You've already covered the education requirement by being in school at the time of filing your application and I doubt you can send in more evidence unless they request it via an RFE.

Just sit tight and wait until they get to your case. There are people who applied before you still waiting for a decision.

OH I SEE YEAH, IM KINDA EXCITED THAT I GOT MY GED AND STUFF TOO IS LIKE IF I WERE TO GET MY WORK PERMIT THIS MONTH THO IS GONNA BE LIKE CHRISTMASS ALL OVER AGAIN HAHAHA BUT YEAH I HOPE THEY GET TO MY CASE REALLY SOON, AND SEEMS LIKE CALIFORNIA IS REALLY TIGHT RIGHT NOW ALOT OF PEEPS WENT IN FOR IT FROM HERE! SO YEEEH! BUT YEAH THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER!