Reyna1989

Deferred Action

Hi this is my first time asking something. I went to my biometrics Nov 14 2012 and I still havent got my work permit. Is it taking long or is someone else in my same situation?

Everyone seems to be in this giant black hole mass of waiting , all you could now is try and wait (patiently). I Know it's hard , because I'm also waiting, been waiting a while , but all we can do is just , like I said before is wait.

Blazin,

Why didn't u get approved? Remember, if your case was not handled right and you think you met all the required guidelines, there is definitely a last positive option.

Blazin,

Why didn't u get approved? Remember, if your case was not handled right and you think you met all the required guidelines, there is definitely a last positive option.

What would be the last positive option if I may ask ? If someone got denied what more can they do ?

Well like i said...it depends why they denied your case. Hopefully the following applies to your case, i found it on the USCIS web site, good luck.

Can I appeal USCIS’s determination?A1: No. You cannot file a motion to reopen or reconsider, and cannot appeal the decision if USCIS denies your request for consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals. USCIS will not review its discretionary determinations. You may request a review using the Service Request Management Tool (SRMT) process if you met all of the process guidelines and you believe that your request was denied due to one of the following errors:USCIS denied the request for consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals based on abandonment and you claim that you did respond to a Request for Evidence within the prescribed time; orUSCIS mailed the Request for Evidence to the wrong address, even though you had submitted a Form AR-11, Change of Address, or changed your address online at www.uscis.gov before the issuance of the Request for Evidence.