Sign in to follow this  
esteband

Fake Identity..(Daca)

Hello people,

So I sent my daca application on Sep, still waiting for a possible approval, hopefully.

My biggest concern is my job, i have worked in the same place for 8 years, the issue is that i am working working with a fake name, Social, date of birth. My income gets deposited to my bank account, it would be a piece of cake for USCIS to find out about this about me.

I declared the false name on my DACA application since there is a question asking if there is other names used.

I just would like to know if there is more casescases like mine or whats your respectful opinion about this post, thanks every body.

Biometrics Oct 24 and still waiting...

Have you paid the taxes for all the 8 years? Do you have a clean history? Have you done or have any debts under the fake name?

Is the fake name, birth date and ssn real or invented by you?

Esteband, I completely understand your concern over this matter about your case. My case, was bit similar in the sense that I also worked on the same job which I acquired with a fake SSN. I used my real name but, I also didn't use my real birth date. When I filed my application I provided my bank statements. My income also gets deposited to my bank account, that however, didn't seem to matter. I still got approved. I've also never done taxes!

Thanks for the response guys..

I have done taxes with my real name and itin. Never had any billing issues with either name, also the fake id was only used for working purposes, its totally made up, doesn't belong to nobody.