Lonewolf8951

Approved!!!

Congrats Christian.. Best wishes for you!!!

ps. I too received my ead on a saturday and went to ssa office the following monday, unfortunately i was still not in their system and had to go another day 1 week later. so maybe u should wait till tuesday.. Not sure if anyone else had that experience..since one is "technically" suppose to wait 10 days..

A fellow Texan :lol:

ps. I too received my ead on a saturday and went to ssa office the following monday, unfortunately i was still not in their system and had to go another day 1 week later. so maybe u should wait till tuesday.. Not sure if anyone else had that experience..since one is "technically" suppose to wait 10 days..

Appreciate the heads up. That didn't even cross my mind. Did your birth certifcate work or did you have to get it translated?

Congratulation.Its really good to hear.

Wish you good luck for better life there.Me is waiting just pary for me.All the process is complete but waiting for approval.