tippy

Still Waiting

My youngest brother and I received our deferrals and employment authorization cards already, but our brother, who is about to graduate from high school, is still waiting for his. We all sent ours at the same time, but he still has to hear from USCIS. My two brothers' first names are Jose, and I was wondering: might that have affected the process at all? Our biometrics were done on November 20th, so we're still within the 90 days. Thank you!

I don't believe so! Every case is different there's people who have done biometrics back in Sept and Oct who have yet been approved! All that I can say its to just wait the 4-6 months for approval I know it had but patience is key! Good luck!

His documents might be in the desk of someone who works slower than the rest or something came up with his background record.

He will have to be patient as every case is different, no matter if you live all in the same house or belong to the same family :)

My Lil brother and sent it the same day and went to the biometrics the same day as well, I hope we get approved at the same time because I'll feel bad :/

ive been waiting for over 3 months and i havent heard from uscis, theres just no information available my case still on initial review and im just tired bored and annoyed. i went to the apointment with one of my friends because we had an appointment the same day and he got approved last week. -______- and im still waiting.

I believe what rawf is saying about our documentation sitting on a desk collecting dust lol

Uscis should hire some hispanics to get the job done fast and for less...

I believe what rawf is saying about our documentation sitting on a desk collecting dust lol

Uscis should hire some hispanics to get the job done fast and for less...

Lmao.. they won't be picking up vegetables, so I'm sure they won't hire any hispanics.. only if they are citizens and once you go citizens you don't work as hard anymore :P

2 days ago was 4 months since my bio that I've been waiting! Sent app off on 8/27 & had bio 9/28 & I'm still on initial review on uscis page. Anyone else file about the same time as me & still waiting?!

I have the same timeline as you, I did my bio on the 28th of September also, I got a RFE in November. I responded and they received that on December 26th and I'm still waiting to hear back don't worry you'll be fine I just wish these other people that just applied and are complaining that there's actually people that applied in August and are still waiting!

Lmao.. they won't be picking up vegetables, so I'm sure they won't hire any hispanics.. only if they are citizens and once you go citizens you don't work as hard anymore :P

So your trying to say that the only thing hispanics are good at is picking up vegetables ? That comment didnt sound good at all man

Geez. This waiting game is beyond frustrading. As I've mentioned before I sent my application on sep. 18th they received it sep. 20th.. Had my bios on Oct. 17th and haven't heared anything since. :( like many of you I'm just ready to start my life and work and be happy. I need some inspiration.

I have the same timeline as you, I did my bio on the 28th of September also, I got a RFE in November. I responded and they received that on December 26th and I'm still waiting to hear back don't worry you'll be fine I just wish these other people that just applied and are complaining that there's actually people that applied in August and are still waiting!

I haven't got my RFE yet but it's supposed to be coming any day :( sucks cause i waited thus long for them to barely be sending it to me. So as soon as i get it I'm sending all my things first class cause I'm trying to get the ball rolling! :)

This totally sucks I feel horrible for those who haven't heard back since SEP. aldkfjal I HATE waiting for anything! I'm slowly starting to worry that something happened >.< ! I want to call them and see what's up because I haven't heard anything since my Bios on Nov 19th D: I'm just ready to get my life started and I know i haven't done anything wrong EVER my whole life and this just sucks. -____-

Dont worry youll get approved soon, so far all the people that got biometrics done in october are getting approved just now, so dont worry i know it sucks and everybody tells you to keep your head up and staff like that, what i can tell you is, you can either let it be and wait till you get the letter in the mail, or you can check you status every 2 weeks not everyday because thinking about it constantly is gonna make you sick, so just try to keep your mind occupied.

This totally sucks I feel horrible for those who haven't heard back since SEP. aldkfjal I HATE waiting for anything! I'm slowly starting to worry that something happened >.< ! I want to call them and see what's up because I haven't heard anything since my Bios on Nov 19th D: I'm just ready to get my life started and I know i haven't done anything wrong EVER my whole life and this just sucks. -____-

I hear you. :( same here this waiting game is ridiculous.. I sent my application on sep.17th they received on sep. 20th and I had my bios Oct. 20th and nothing sense..

I hear you. :( same here this waiting game is ridiculous.. I sent my application on sep.17th they received on sep. 20th and I had my bios Oct. 20th and nothing sense..

Just try not to worry about it...honestly I think they totally just got lazy due to the Holidays! So they prob. backed up a lot along with more people sending in apps due to Obama being re-elected !

Oh my god after waiting since sep17th I finally got a response but not the one I wanted!! :( they are requesting more evidence this doesnt make sense since I sent more than enough evidence! I'll have to see what they need! I cant believe it! :(

Oh my god after waiting since sep17th I finally got a response but not the one I wanted!! :( they are requesting more evidence this doesnt make sense since I sent more than enough evidence! I'll have to see what they need! I cant believe it! :(

Hang in there! Everything will be just fine! :)