tippy

Still Waiting

My two sisters and brother and I filed application in September and did biometrics in October. Both sisters were approved more then a month ago and brother 3 weeks ago and me nada. I'm the oldest of all. Any idea.

I got approved today!!!! It's been a long time coming wow

Congrats! I hope I'm next. I already sent off my extra evidence on Monday so I'm hoping by next week i hear something!

if that's when you did your bios then waiting is all you can do.

Yes on oct 3rd I did the bio iam getting nervous...on jun 2011 I send an application for permanent recident the lawyer tell me that is gona take 2 yrs I was tinking may be they disapproval my case...and thanks for you coment

Congrats! I hope I'm next. I already sent off my extra evidence on Monday so I'm hoping by next week i hear something!

Thanks! Yes have faith

When did you send it off and had your bios?

my application

was accepted August 29th

Bio :September 28th

RFE: November 26/27th

Received RFE response December 26th

Finally got approved February 5th

Hello everyone ... I have sent my application on August 15th .... I went for bio on September 20th ... And until now nothing else happened ... Online on both applications its still on Initiall Rewiev ... Anyone got bio around same time ??? From Jersey

my application

was accepted August 29th

Bio :September 28th

RFE: November 26/27th

Received RFE response December 26th

Finally got approved February 5th

What do you mean by received rfe response in December? They took a month to get your evidence updated?

, I sent off the rfe response in December like the 14 or 17 th ,they received it the following week on the 26th. it took them a month after I sent it in for them to approve my case.

What do you mean by received rfe response in December? They took a month to get your evidence updated?

Hello everyone ... I have sent my application on August 15th .... I went for bio on September 20th ... And until now nothing else happened ... Online on both applications its still on Initiall Rewiev ... Anyone got bio around same time ??? From Jersey

Im on the same boat...